Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Charity Shopping, tempted to go FULL MAJIMA

1. did you purchase
2. did you outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Charity Shopping, tempted to go FULL MAJIMA

do you intend it to be a symbol of your individuality and your belief in personal freedom?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i think i got the same watch as that guy.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

i want to spend my work hours on this shirt

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am currently in the midst of sorting out an outfit for my wedding. my ideal vibe is look good enough that I don’t look bad, but not so good that anyone comments or anything

this is the inspo I originally had :

but my worthless city doesn’t have anything resembling this. so I am NOT going to look like that at all

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

That jacket doesn't look like it's meant to close properly, and the collar of the shirt is too big.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

echinopsis posted:

I am currently in the midst of sorting out an outfit for my wedding. my ideal vibe is look good enough that I don’t look bad, but not so good that anyone comments or anything
. . .
but my worthless city doesn’t have anything resembling this. so I am NOT going to look like that at all

Agreed, his jacket is too small. What does your city offer besides suits? (i am completely ignorant to mens' fashion)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

That jacket doesn't look like it's meant to close properly, and the collar of the shirt is too big.

it’s the colour I was lusting over

anyway inspo is inspo not a recipe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but also thanks for pointing that out

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Unexpected but fun pickup in the TKMAXX today, these Merrell HUT MOC 2 packables, comfy low-impact moccasins to hang on your rucksack for when you take your hiking boots off. Doubtful I'll be using them as intended, but they make a nice lightweight house slipper.

If you want something lightweight to shuffle around in, these are a close second to the NIKE Mocs I picked up last year in the sales that live down at the folks place.

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Unexpected but fun pickup in the TKMAXX today, these Merrell HUT MOC 2 packables, comfy low-impact moccasins to hang on your rucksack for when you take your hiking boots off. Doubtful I'll be using them as intended, but they make a nice lightweight house slipper.

Dang, I don't have hiking boots so I can't ever buy these ever.

they're cool, though ty for the link

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol, tidying my wardrobe and moving stuff around, put my hand on a hoodie and thought The hell is this!?, only remembered then I'd picked it up a couple years back as an amusing oddity in TK - basically a poncho made out of two hoodies sewn side-by-side. Took some looking up, apparently a German limited edition release (or at least the only evidence of it online is on the German SuperDry store) so who knows how it ended up in my local store.

https://www.superdry.de/damen/sdx/alles-anzeigen/details/186354/limited-edition-sdx-unisex-rex-fit-hoodie

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

qirex posted:

if anyone wants robot shoes, specifically sexy robot shoes puma is doing a collaboration with hajime sorayama

Ah the Palermos are up on the US PUMA site now but I don't think they ship internationally :mad:

https://us.puma.com/us/en/pd/palermo-x-sorayama-mens-sneakers/398272

Anyone feel like doing a shipping forward for me..?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lomarf I saw this in a mailer from FLANNELS, though oof a leather trenchcoat from HUGO BOSS is a bit on the nose, doing the full Starship Troopers Neil Patrick Harris here.

https://www.flannels.com/hugo-hugo-maflame-trnch-ld42-677773

Then I saw up close and it has an all-black Guy Fieri Shirt Flame Motif :o:

10/10 no further notes

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Mr Wolfshirt, the Dark City guy nobody talks about

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

forget it jake, it's flavortown

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

qirex posted:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

qirex posted:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

qirex posted:

holy poo poo

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

qirex posted:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

qirex posted:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

qirex posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

gonna do what we call a "pro gamer move" and gank that for the food thread title

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
It belongs in the Goldmine.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Those lunatics over at MSCHF are at it again with these Palindromic Timbs

Entirety of New York going to be wildin' when knowledge of these gets out.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I'm going to guess they peaked with the big red boot, those mostly look like some rick owens TURBODORK poo poo

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

"I hate it when the sole rips off of my boots, they should just make a pair of boots where the whole thing is the sole"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I mean I love the look but I hope she had some industrial strength tit tape holding that flap up

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I mean I love the look but I hope she had some industrial strength tit tape holding that flap up

Someone forgot to untick the Always in Front flag for her rig

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If AIDS never happened everyone would be dressing like this in 2024. Including old men.

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

Internet Old One posted:

If AIDS never happened everyone would be dressing like this in 2024. Including old men.

Username checks out

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

DreddyMatt posted:

Username checks out

Busted.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Absolutely not my personal vibe, but still very :kimchi:

Also "Chucks" :mmmhmm:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.endclothing.com/gb/rick-owens-x-moncler-genius-donut-jacket-mu02c3c02-28d.html

An absolute BARGAIN in the sales!!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

thats not a jacket, thats a scarf

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Me, getting ready for a night out in the mid-nineties