Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i only post in a three-wolf moon shirt and khaki utilikilt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i visit Hel Looks daily for inspiration

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

standard is around 0.2 Liefelds

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

"hello i spend half my disposable income buying the same pair of ugly shoes for 9 year olds over and over in different colours

no i can't talk right now, one of my 75 pairs of almost identical fluorescent white shoes got a speck of dust on them so i have to have a tantrum followed by a long hard cry."

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

The beast lies somewhere in the stump. Choose a passage.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol ACG just dropped some new deep-winter mittens for $135 a pair :prepop:

start the reactor quaid

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

are these watches supposed to be good?

because they look like the poo poo a 12 year old would lust after in 1993

are these $300 watches, or are they $19.99 watches from an early 90s mail order catalogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

im a fucking monster

Mr Wolfshirt, the Dark City guy nobody talks about