Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Conrad_Birdie posted:

This company I love might be falling apart and all I can do is lol because it’s so loving funny

if it dies it was a hell of a run. i'll take up a completely new hobby like birdwatching maybe and never think about wrestling again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That workers right line from Hangman never even felt like a Colt dig to me, it just felt like a young guy telling an old guy that he was a selfish prick and only looking out for himself

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if it dies it was a hell of a run. i'll take up a completely new hobby like birdwatching maybe and never think about wrestling again

Same tbh

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
it is incredible poetry that MJF's huge return is getting completely overshadowed by backstage drama

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I mean, punk went so hard on that. Sure seems like it was at least somewhat intentional, especially given how quickly it all has been leaked for weeks now

Punk is a crazy grudge holding dude tho so who knows

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/_denisesalcedo/status/1566661600265867264?s=20&t=jt6UkVzC69vSZyODNs3LKQ

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What did punk even say that was that bad??

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

IDONTPOST posted:

cm punk is a baby backed bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymrUs0jSq1U

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Fart Radio posted:

it is incredible poetry that MJF's huge return is getting completely overshadowed by backstage drama

I don’t think his name was invoked once lol

All his worked drama seems to quaint now

Remember the airplane drama? He did a little airplane movement in the ring!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ganso Bomb posted:

That workers right line from Hangman never even felt like a Colt dig to me, it just felt like a young guy telling an old guy that he was a selfish prick and only looking out for himself

:same:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Malcolm Excellent posted:

https://twitter.com/AllEliteCody/status/1566643977411088385

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
He buried hangman and colt HARD and talked poo poo about how childish everyone else is while eating through the entire presser

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Larry got out again!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
punk gonna lose a fistfight to every wrestler and then the cameraman or something

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

he buried some of the EVPs which isnt exactly ideal for a company

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

@AllEliteCody with the scoops

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

He was immediately asked a Colt Cabana question, the very first thing after he sat down on the table, and spent 20 minutes bitching about Colt Cabana and a Hangman interview that he thought referenced the drama

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oh poo poo The Elite are walking out!!!! excited for Bucks to finally work New Day while we get Omega vs Roman and Hangman vs Seth Rollins i guess

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Everyone's an rear end in a top hat but me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

He went ballistic over Colt Cabana, mentioned Colt shares a bank account with his mother. He said Hangman is a dumb empty headed gently caress who should have known not to cut that promo on him. Talked poo poo about Nick Jackson not being able to handle the situation and letting it get out of hand.

Punk seems like a weird and crazy guy, maybe it's a work.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Conrad_Birdie posted:

This company I love might be falling apart and all I can do is lol because it’s so loving funny
who's gonna stay with cm punk and who's gonna go to wwe with the elite?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

He was asked about MJF and complety blew it off

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

That sounds pretty normal to me. No reason to quit

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I miss Cody

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's funny* how punk went off on Wanger not listening to vets when not listening to vets in wwe was like his entire thing

*not actually funny

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

Conrad_Birdie posted:

punk was asked about it and tony was like "yeah it'll be a good match" and punk went right back to calling hangman an arrogant dumbfuck

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Jericho talked about MJF a bit but that was after all the drama stuff

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Honestly punk sounded pissed off that he had to talk about the colt stuff. like both guys don’t interact with each other anymore but the public at large won’t let it go. It’s not like colt is sniping at punk in public constantly or vice-Versa

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Shinjobi posted:

I miss Cody

So much happening in our world—

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Anyway Cody left and killed All Friends Wrestling. Now it’s All Messy Bitches Wrestling and I’m here for it

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Seams posted:

Honestly punk sounded pissed off that he had to talk about the colt stuff. like both guys don’t interact with each other anymore but the public at large won’t let it go. It’s not like colt is sniping at punk in public constantly or vice-Versa

He didn't have to talk about it

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Seams posted:

Punk brought up the colt stuff himself. Like it wasn’t a question, he brought it up by asking a reporter if he was friends with colt.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ganso Bomb posted:

So much happening in our world—

I imagine he would have had a similar moment that Jericho did in the scrum. Just keepin' to business and all smiles.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Yea the conference started in media res with Punk's unhinged ranting

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

He went ballistic over Colt Cabana, mentioned Colt shares a bank account with his mother. He said Hangman is a dumb empty headed gently caress who should have known not to cut that promo on him. Talked poo poo about Nick Jackson not being able to handle the situation and letting it get out of hand.

Punk seems like a weird and crazy guy, maybe it's a work.

Wait what does Nick Jackson have to do with anything???

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I think a reporter brought it up because when the scrum feed went live, Punk was staring at someone with daggers in his eyes and asking if he's friends with Scott Colton( Cabana)

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
punk should've taken hanger to wrestler's court so he could learn to respect the vets

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

According to Tony it's the EVP Punk was ranting about, Tony let it slip kind of and seemed taken aback by the whole rant.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Shard posted:

Nick is actually behind Fightful, and SRS is just a sock puppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Miching Mallecho posted:

I think a reporter brought it up because when the scrum feed went live, Punk was staring at someone with daggers in his eyes and asking if he's friends with Scott Colton( Cabana)
Yeah, one of the reporters, whose name was Nick and I think was the Nick Punk was talking about, not Nick Jackson, ended up asking like 6 different poo poo-stirring questions over the scrum