Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Wish Mox won, but that was really good so it's okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Punk is the rear end in a top hat, we all know this already, come on.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I watch AEW to escape messy drama. I loving hate this.

Punk = messy drama apparently

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I hope every person backstage just whispers "boom boom" every time they walk by Punk and he slowly goes more insane.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

end of the day maybe people shouldn't bring up Colt Cabana to Punk a man known for being blunt and grumpy

Nah, bring it up even more, make him confront his own dickishness constantly.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

Jungle Jack Boy Perry went into business for himself to say pussy on TBS

And Dustin still can't say poo poo.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

jericho has never shied away from it

Yea, if you want to ask a real question involving Benoit he's just about the only person to talk to anymore that'll answer it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

Regardless of how differently people feel about the Cabana shoot, I'm kinda glad that he finally just got it all out and got it over with so that everyone online finally shuts up about it and stops speculating

I really wish people would stop giving a poo poo about backstage drama and who has heat with who and just talk about the product itself

In this business this poo poo always affects the product.