Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

What’s Matt tremont doing in aew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Incredible match. Bought on silvers reversal on the owa

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

5 star the acclaimed

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

White tights. Time for a bloodbath

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

just tuned in. was that colt punk was talking about?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cm punk shouldn't lose to anyone for the foreseeable future

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

punk likes adam cole? never mind he should lose to orange cassidy on wednesday

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

dave sounds like he is calling in

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Is he trying to start poo poo with Bryan Alvarez now? :lol:

bryan is gonna shoot on punk

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

challenge punk to a grappling match bryan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

That workers right line from Hangman never even felt like a Colt dig to me, it just felt like a young guy telling an old guy that he was a selfish prick and only looking out for himself

this is what I got from that promo too. i even just went back to check to make sure I wasn't misremembering and I found no mention of colt from hanger. I thought it was just a shot that punk talking about the sasha/naomi walkout but not really showing his support through his actions backstage. basically hanger saying "i change with the loving boys" like cm punks hero bret hart