Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

Josh Allen
is real. And he is strong. And he is my friend team's quarterback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Wait…I’m a notable poster? poo poo, I’m just a loser trans woman, does this mean I have to elevate the quality of my shitposts? Oh God…
Uhhh…gently caress Tom Brady?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Bills are gonna lose. Sorry.
I feel the same way. Rams are going to feast on our corners. It’ll take a big game from the offense to overcome that.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Pablo Bluth posted:

I thought the second interception wasn't great by Allen but otherwise he's looked nice.
Yeah, he needed to lead the receiver more. It def looked like he blamed himself for that one!

Let’s hope he cleans it up a little and our defense can make some stops, so we can take control of this game.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
See? They should have flipped Moss for, like, a conditional 6th and kept Blackshear.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

th3t00t posted:

12 touches 24%(leads the team) for 36 yards 8.5% of the bills total yards. And 1 fumble

3 yards a touch.

Can we stop feeding a sub replacement level scrub like he’s a star?
He can’t do anything Singletary can’t.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

th3t00t posted:

Moss had 6 carries for 15 yards and a fumble.

Singletary had 8 carries for 48yards.

The Bills would have un-ironically been better off just kneeling the ball on all 6 Moss carries.
Moss had like two good runs where I was like, "Maybe he's improved?" and then he went right back to being, well...Zach Moss.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Bills have won everyone home game I've had the good fortune to attend. I saw Jim Kelly lead a game-winning drive against the Giants (17-14, in 1993.) Then I saw them beat the Lions in 1997, complete with Barry Sanders being buried for a safety(22-13 Bills). Then I saw them beat the Dolphins in '05, then the Vikings in '06 (I saw Troy Williamson completely stone-hand the game-winning TD in person :smug:), then the Jets in '07, and finally the Raiders in '08.

I also saw the Bills get absolutely dumpstered by the Ravens in Baltimore in '04. The most "exciting" part of that game was seeing our shiny new quarterback milling about on the sideline as Drew Bledsoe sucked out loud J.P. Losman was, in fact, so much worse.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Professor Funk posted:

Looking forward to the “Jets Crash on 9/11” NY Post back page tomorrow
The NY Post is always classy.

Go Dolphins!

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Ehud posted:

oh poo poo

the rest of the league is screwed
REPORT: Bill Bellichick seen trembling in fear at this unprecedented development.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Jets D doing well so far.
A shame about the offense…

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

YAC Jones
More like “obliviously strip-sacked Jones”.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Mac Attack having a miserable time.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I’ll never get tired of seeing the Patriots getting dumpstered in Miami.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Jets seem to be in the position of hoping their offense will be better when Zach Wilson and Duane Brown get back.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Like, I know he played a bit in one of those now defunct spring leagues. Can’t remember which one because it’s totally irrelevant and not worth remembering. And I know he looked like absolute garbage in it. Which only makes me sadder that we didn’t get to see him against an NFL defense.
Yeah, he got benched for being awful in the AAF.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I both knew that was a catch and that they wouldn’t overturn the ruling on the field. loving bullshit.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
LOL that was a ridiculously obvious catch.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Sticky posted:

Imagine being a fan of a team outside this division. lmao.
AFC East just wrecking those fools this week.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

WalletBeef posted:

Still at the game partying in the lot. Best birthday ever holy poo poo haha.
Yo happy birthday, enjoy your wild night.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Pablo Bluth posted:

The second half of last year they did sort out the OL, ditch Moss and focused on Singletary. He looked reasonable and his numbers were ok. I think they bought in to Zack's "My ankle is finally fully healthy again" in the offseason...
It’s why I was crushed they didn’t hock him, for, like, a conditional 5th. Or anything, really: it means they still think he has a place here and he just continues to do gently caress all to justify getting carries instead of Singletary. Of course, Cook hasn’t looked good so far either, maybe our RB coaching/run scheming is bad and Singletary is just has right mix of traits to produce in spite of that?
I don’t know, I just feel like it should be easier to run the ball when you pass it as well as we have been.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Well, I certainly was.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

LightReaper posted:

The Bills will crush the Dolphins by at least two scores

I refuse to believe that somehow the Bills will fall short when they’ve consistently crushed them going back like three seasons

Yeah we have injuries but one of our best coaching strengths is working with the secondary and Jaquon Johnson has flashed when he’s been getting live reps

Tua wakes up in the dead of the night, the blank eyes of the Golden Retriever made man that is Josh Allen seared into his brain
Welp, now I'm imaging Josh Allen as Mr. Peanutbutter and it...works.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Welp.

Time for Jaquan Johnson and Damar Hamlin, I guess.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
So, I see our secondary is performing to expectations, but at least our offense is too.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

epic bacon posted:

i think the Bills need to figure out how to run the ball. Josh Allen had a million minutes of possession, threw it 63 times and only got 17 points
It sounds like the offense had the old problems of stalling out in the red zone and not being able to run the ball.
At this point, I’m convinced the issues are schematic.
And judging Zach Moss by his measurables instead of his production.
In any case, congratulations Dolfans. Your team wins this round.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I just worry that the Bills are fundamentally soft and unable to win close games, or survive losing players to injuries. Just feels like we're a over-emotional and highly brittle team.
And we still can't run the ball reliably, especially in short yardage situations. Every time we lose like this, I worry losing in the Divisional or Conference round is our ceiling...

Is that about right? I had to work. I'll miss next week too: can't see us housing the Ravens, but at least in two weeks I'll get to watch us play the Steelers, and I think I'll loving lose my mind if we lose to the loving Steelers.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Look, when you have a former Super Bowl MVP under center, you put his arm to work.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

t a s t e posted:

Lol jaquan

Also saw a tweet that Ryan bates’ heat stroke made sense since he was getting cooked every down
Well, that's discouraging, considering Jaquan is first man up at safety. If he keeps sucking, hopefully McDermott won't cling to him like he's Zach Moss...

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

I'm putting about zero stock on a PFF score.
So, was he good then? I had to work.
I missed the glory of Butt Punt.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Jesus gently caress, all this talk about how our new run blocking schemes would fix our running game and....:stare:

Seems like a problem! Doesn't help we already have some injuries on the line.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Ooof, that sucks so much about Tua. I hope he'll be okay.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
:lol:
It’s funnier after we win

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Also congrats to the Jets on seeing ~something~ from Zach Wilson. And getting the dub.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
It's nice to see the Jets fans in such good spirits, but a comeback win on the road directed by your maligned 2nd-year quarterback as lots of other young players put in strong performances too does that for a fan base.

Rooting for you guys Sunday, of course.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

I meant "a shot" more in the mathematical sense than the "this is a plausible outcome" sense.

An unexpected positive development of this season is the Bills ended up with really solid corner depth. Weird that Elam and Benford will probably be on the bench when Tre comes back.
They may want to ease Tre in a little, and we won't have to worry too much if Jackson or Johnson needs a quick breather.
Maybe one of them could even splash at safety at times?

Who knows? I expected Elam would be slower to come on and certainly I think no one expected Benford to be this good.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Pablo Bluth posted:

To be fair to all the RBs, the OL run blocking has been absolute trash so far. Hopefully all the injuries that have been rumbling on from the start of camp is finally behind the team and there's a consistent five that Kromer can whip in to shape.

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1577303770589024267
And yet we still insist on running Zach Moss of all people up the gut.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
There are an endless number of things that the state of New York would be better off spending money on than the football franchise owned by a literal multi-billionaire.

On the other hand, the state of New York would definitely just find some other way to give kickbacks to (a) wealthy billionaire(s) rather than doing anything productive, sooo....:shrug:

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Declan MacManus posted:

bridgewater looked great for precisely one (1) drive after he came in for tua; i think if mcdaniels can script something where he's not asked to do a lot more than throw screens and deep play actions and find other ways to get the ball to reek and waddle, the dolphins should cruise easily
I mean, the Dolphins have lots of explosive targets in the passing game that can create something even from a relatively mundane throw: really all that Bridgewater needs to do is make good decisions with the football.
Of course, Sauce is playing lights out and the Jets theoretically have a talented defense, so it's not like they're helpless. It'll be up to Zach Wilson to move the ball well.

The Dolphins are still clear favorites, IMO, but the Jets have been pretty frisky the last two games and they definitely have a puncher's chance as long as they don't give the game away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

CubanMissile posted:

Pretty sure Miami’s QB is the drug dealer from Euphoria.
drat, Fezco’s Season 3 arc is going to be wild.