Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Pua

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Only Devin McCourty. Nobody else from Rutgers has survived the years for some mysterious reason.

They also have this guy from Texas

So he plays football when not fronting a Metallica cover band?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Uhhh…gently caress Tom Brady?

Always and forever, friendo.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’ve been to like 5 or 6 Dolphins games and IIRC the only one they lost was Week 1 of 2003 against Houston.

I had a chance to go to the Monday Night game against Indianapolis early in 2009 that they lost despite having like 48 minutes of possession because :manning:, but missed it because it was the first day of classes that semester and I had a late class.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Belichick has never had a tie, therefore I'd like to see Miami and New England do that and everyone get all confused on how to react.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus at 1:12 PM EST posted:

We're definitely losing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I apologize for calling him "Pua" once or twice

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dolphins had a buttpunt... and won lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ken Dorsey just had a freakout in the coaches booth lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1574130652743667715

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

The box score is incredible

:wow:

I heard them mention the top of possession on Red Zone at one point, but that was like the middle of the 4th

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mods, make this the background of this thread, if not all of TFF.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

YOLOsubmarine posted:

butter sweet for me

pasaluki posted:

New thread title

:hmmyes:

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So I was just on the Wikipedia page for starting QBs of the Patriots and saw this thing

His pic on PFR is very late 60s:

I think Sean Connery beat him up in Thunderball.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was cool as hell

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

Are you loving kidding me. lol

Feel a little better now?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren::spooky:THE JETS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL:spooky::siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

hahahahahaha

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

th3t00t posted:

When’s the last time a team lost when all they had to do was kneel down?

November 19th, 1978

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

was this the herm edwards game?

Yes, Miracle at the Meadowlands

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'm here for mcmagic's reaction

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

i'm sorry. i was wanting them to bring the legend back home. Testaverde

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Flacco starter
White backup
(Spins wheel) Kellen Clemons 3rd string
Wilson to the practice squad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

haljordan posted:

Bob Seger?

I chuckled, solid :dadjoke:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Don't like Agholor being the guy on a gotta have it deep throw.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
So... how hilarious would it be if the Jets lost to Nathan Peterman?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Metapod posted:

Lol Zach Wilson's career is over

Clean cut-looking white guy who was the #2 overall pick? He'll be on at least two more NFL rosters.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol RedZone just replayed that Texans INT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Mike White: 12 of 16 and 2 TDs lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:piss:

The Texans are bad

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that looked ugly

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

I want Tua out of this game ASAP

poo poo, is there any reason for him or any of the starters to come out for the second half?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dolphins D does a thing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m glad the Patriots lost

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:perfect:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

What do you think Zach Wilson thinks when he sees this? lol

He was rooting for the Iceland team in Mighty Ducks 2.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fsif posted:

Good morning. Boomer Esiason just compared Mike White to Tom Brady in WFAN.

Rich Eisen did that yesterday morning on NFL Network (Although somewhat tongue in cheek).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was one of the most :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: plays I've ever seen in my life

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jets, all you need to do is make a phone call:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol Jets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

gently caress the Patriots