Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They’re out here killing my boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Arguing about mcmagic is pretty much our #1 pastime.

Amen

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Also lol that Kader at this point is simply unhealthy or he'd challenge Noah's spot. Noah is truly useless. How on earth did Devonta Smith say that he was the best cornerback he faced in college?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami had some depth at some point but alas

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I know that no one is happy with their CB depth, but the drop off from X and Jones to Noah Igbinoghene is practically unprecedented.

I'm curious how they're going to scheme around his incompetence. If he's left to his own devices against somebody like Parker, for instance, he could singlehandedly lose the game for us.

They'll just have Holland manhandle Parker a few snaps. Bingo bango

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow. Hard m.

Try to educate yourself you hateful bigot

https://dwarfathletics.ca/m-word/

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Inject this into your veins, Dolphins fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gni8yDtYM00

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Professor Funk posted:

Chris Simms when he says he thinks Zach Wilson will be good: broke rear end

Chris Simms when he says the Dolphins are better than the Patriots: strong and independent

Well yeah

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You son of

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

... I drove by this. I did not realize what it was. Are you loving kidding me? I literally just drove by the PATRIOTS PRACTICING!?

Swickles if you're here this is at PBAU's ancillary soccer fields west of northlake

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Look at this ugly piece of junk clogging up my beautiful palm beach airport

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Zach still has believers who know more than me.

Hm my preferred headline would be "Zach Wilson voted least likely to succeed of QBs drafted in 2021"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

jesus christ already
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1567916567416954883

Those would be Trey Lance and Justin Fields, who you'll note, received 0 votes.

drat foiled again!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I drove by again and honked so I’ve done my part

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kaiir iterated how much the d line told him they’d cover his job. He never realized it’d be such a unheralded job

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

Kaiir iterated how much the d line told him they’d cover his job. He never realized it’d be such a unheralded job

Legit so in love with such a career he’s already carved. Dudes gonna be a Buffalo guy for 3+ years. And he has such a badass rep carved out.

Buffalo is legitimately the best situation. For any rookie

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The good news -

Buffalo won me money last night
Elam said his first nfl jitters are totally gone. Dude was a wreck before the game but he played like a stud. Hearing his dad cry on the phone from happiness made my goddamn week.

The bad news -

The Buffalo bills will loving massacre Miami

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fsif posted:

That's nice to hear about Elam. Thanks for sharing the updates, Crazy.

Let me make a really pedantic fanboy point here and say the "Super Bowl hangover" isn't usually used to refer to the team that wins the Super Bowl and that the Super Bowl champion was like 4-16 in their kick off games.

I’m so unbelievably biased but I swear I do feel the same way about all children of former pros - find the former pro who was a hard worker, like abram was, and you’re going to get a superstar in his kid. Winfield Jr, etc.

You guys got a pro bowl player for years, imo. He gets such incredible guidance from his dad. We were watching a burger bar downtown and he got texts at halftime, so many that he actually left to watch the second half at home. Phone calls after the game to discuss issues he had with one of his own safeties and how to approach it, etc. it’s just really cool to see.

drat Buffalo. Stop making me cheer for you every game that isn’t against Miami.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No A burger bar. It’s called “Grease”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I too am poison to the Miami dolphins when i attend

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hamhandler posted:

That might have been the game which saw a Steelers WR catch the ball, take five steps and lose it only for it to be ruled he didn’t make a “football move” so it was incomplete and not a fumble.

There were so many bad calls in favor of Pittsburgh that game it was impossible not to note the head ref was from Pittsburgh.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Enjoy the humidity on the sunny sideline patriots muhaha

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hamhandler posted:

https://twitter.com/Chris_Spatola/status/1568645366786195456?s=20&t=xgMYbDX4gMmmFk0Xs-mK9g

I wonder at which point it's going to become unsafe to play football games outside in our climate hellscale

The covering and shade makes such a difference. The price is $100+ over the open sun behind the patriots bench. It’s a pretty filthy advantage.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It is absolutely insane how people truly want Tua to fail. It’s kinda weird.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
No I totally understand the logic behind watching failure in a rival uniform and loving it but it’s just so weird how people almost immediately went to Tua for the comp. I didn’t even register it when I watched.

I don’t watch random QBs fail and think “lmao yeah just like Zach Wilson!!!”

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We weren’t speaking about Josh at this point just a generalized player

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao look at this new clown showing up to thread.

Doesn’t even know about the worlds most catchable ball smdh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah this came out last year that Flores required every player to give a speech on why he should be captain. Even if you didn’t want to be but we’re nominated Lol.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait I was expecting Ezukama but now I’m getting the practice squad kid? Interesting

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress yes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh good the converted center with snapping issues nearly snapped it over his head on the first try

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Too… much?…Arm

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ooofffff 58 got turnstiled

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh it was Connor Williams who got turnstiled. Good good. So far risky snaps and an immediate pressure.

Not a strong start

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Does your helmet and neck entirely count as being down or

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Greg Little what are you doing there

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So to the surprise of nobody our offensive line sucks

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Scoring defense continues to carry and I’m okay with this

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Okay ready to see a bomb to waddle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The entire AFC east has a terrible o-line. Bills are never going to have to blitz

Numerous brutal shots taken by running backs and QBs for both teams bc our lines all suck