Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Am I wrong to think that the Bills could win out the rest of the season? Not only did they have arguably the 4 hardest road games already, but they also have more home than road games left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
I mean, the NFL being the NFL, winning out would be next to impossible. But 9-2 or 10-1 the rest of the way seems quite plausible.

It's just so hard to wrap my brain around the Bills being top tier for the first time since I was in elementary school.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Just to make sure I'm not missing something, "Tank for Tua" was unironically correct??

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

t a s t e posted:

Impossible, Von can’t hit anyone this year

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Given that the Bills consistently underperform as favorites, REALLY not liking them being up in the spread. (Are the Dolphins super injured??)

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger
Okay but cutting Morse seems concerning.

Von signing not just bad, but historically bad at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

TheBizzness posted:

I always struggle to call injury situations bad signings or busts. Just unlucky poo poo.
The problem is giving that amount of money (especially guaranteed) to a guy who had been in the league 11 years and missed an entire season two years earlier.