Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'm glad the Jets lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

You have to worry about bills, about food, about some football team that never loving wins, about human relationships and all of the things that really don't matter when you've got a sincere and truthful junk habit.

I appreciate this

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Docjowles posted:

It's always fun chopping it up about football with people who don't follow it but have takes. My parents are visiting and of course the future of the Pats comes up with my step dad

"So what do you think about the future of the Pats? Who they gonna hire?"

"Uh well they already gave the job to Jerod Mayo"

"Who? They need someone who can stop other teams from scoring touchdowns. The problem with the Pats is everyone leaves the team, then they tell their new team what Belichick is gonna do, and they score touchdowns on us".

I quietly holster my diatribes about Mac Jones/GM/OC/etc and ask how the grand kids are doing

It is indeed hard being a football nerd amongst the common folk. It's the only reason any of us still read/post on this dead rear end forum.

Luckily my son turned out to be a football nerd too so it's nice being able to geek out with someone IRL about really stupid poo poo that 99% of people don't know or care about.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jan 15, 2024

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

DON'T TAKE A QB AT #3 YOU loving CHUCKLEFUCKS.

Agreed, you should trade down to #13 and get a boatload of picks for the rebuild

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

TheBizzness posted:

The only people that care about what’s going on in New England are Pats fans. You’re yesterday’s news.

Not true, many of us care very much about watching one thousand years of darkness descend upon that organization and take great pleasure in seeing them, and they're terrible fans, eat mountains of poo poo. For instance, when Chandler Jones buried Mac Jones on the field and scored a walk off touchdown in Las Vegas I got an erection that lasted for days.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

mcmagic posted:

My youtube feed is showing me A A Ron on some "Keep Hammering" podcast which I assume is some kind of Joe Brogan manosphere adjacent poo poo? I watched 5 mins and the guy interviewing him is wearing a Rodgers jersey sitting across the table from him lol

I feel that unless you're a literal child, you should never be wearing the loving jersey of the person you're interviewing. Some real embarrassing poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

I would not bet on the bills to be honest

betting against a moose that can play football really well is asking for trouble