Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
AFC east 2022:

mcmagic posted:

weird fever dreams about owning me in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Lol at the mcmagic content warning also jesus there's foobie in two days

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

McMagic fully believes everything he says. Doubt this at your peril

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcmagic posted:

What the hell is the point of watching sports if you don't have strong opinions lol.

I assume this is how people who watch divisions like the afc south or whatever operate. Just a sort of mindless beige sea

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Swirls in the mist as dim unseen hulks rush and collide beyond the notice or ken of the poster's eye. Titans 11-6 one and done again. Perhaps eggs tomorrow morning, or the morning after that.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcmagic posted:

You don't think Colts fans were livid at the way last year ended?

I don't know that they have the capacity for feeling. They're a mystery to me. I think they operate like fish in the deep ocean, knowing that a whale is near only by the currents their currents create. Sometimes a flash of light that we could not even perceive blinds them for a while and they stir in unease at the concept of left handed pick from the end zone before going back to an uneventful yet restless existence

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

They say that when you're down in memphis or whatever as you wander the streets you can hear this sort of unending mumbling whisper, a never-ceasing hum barely above the limits of perception. They say that if you follow it to its source, meticulously retracing your path as a turn driven by some building's sound reflection proves false, you come to a magnificent stadium somehow ignored by all those around it, their gaze incuriously skipping over it as they go from piggly wiggly to waffle house. They say that if you make your way inside - sounds hard, but none remain who care to guard it - you find something that looks like a football stadium but filled five feet high with blood-warm glycol dyed blue, and the legendary mythical True Titans Fans gathered, the glycol up to their necks, their chins, their bottom lips, their heads tilted back, unable to move without drowning, and the noise that grows to a din you now realize is all of them saying "big jeff"

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Football killed the queen. You're welcome

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Meanwhile Fields is already dead and buried

Call him Queen Elizabeth lol

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Has anybody said tuna yet because when he's out in the sun he STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I think the fins will win pretty easily but there will be a couple clear underthrows that keep the flame of tua hate alive :twisted:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Professor Funk posted:

Rooting for the outcomes that would cause the most chaos in this subforum:

1. Joe Flacco picks the Ravens apart and looks far better than Zach Wilson en route to a blowout Jets win

2. Tua gets totally flummoxed by Belichick and throws 3 INT, including one on an underthrown deep ball to Tyreek

3. Patriots offense looks horrible, but Patriots eek out a *rolls dice* 14-9 win.

Okay yeah I want all these things

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

It would probably help to assign coaching staff roles by taking a cue from something other than a redneck or royal family. It's nice to have cousins and uncles and brothers and fathers but you usually want that to be more than 2 guys

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Combine the jets backup qb being bad with the Yankees making the playoffs at a slightly lower seed than expected and baby you got a stew going

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcmagic posted:

Mike Francesa said on his podcast today (don't ask me why I listen to Mike Francesa's podcast)

I’m sorry mcmagic but I’m going to have ask you why you listen Mike Francesa’s podcast

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Man that fuckin sucks for you guys, I'm sorry. Unironically

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

I mean they shouldn't be letting him drive like that but jake briskett is a perfectly serviceable average backup not a PS guy cmon now

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

They're a team with a pretty good run game and the kind of normal backup a team should have who can take what the d gives him. Should've won but it's not like that

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Tyreek is so good but now imagine if Tua could hit him in stride

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

fins UP

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Tua had a Jonas Grey game

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Seriously though holy gently caress is that team fast. I honestly didn't give Tyreek enough credit and thought a lot of what he did was Reid scheming him open (or I guess I didn't give Mcdaniel enough credit for also being able to scheme him open, but I think it's a little of both) and he just warps everything a defense does. They've built a hell of an offensive roster down there, if they can be consistent the sky's the limit. I'm really excited for the dolphins/bills games now I think those have the potential to be fuckin fireworks shows

Pats offense looks bad, bright spots in the run but every 6 yard completion to a crosser feels like a struggle, nobody's open, and then sometimes agholor mosses a guy (?????????) but it's the steelers lol.

Defense is good but not as deep as you'd like that. That slant that waddle housed in the dolphins game was attacking the pats on a single high look the play after our starting safety got hurt, which was a brilliant play call but also a glowing weak spot. The steelers had whatever they wanted on comebacks to the intermediate boundary because our corners aren't good and had to play inside/over leverage, but it's the steelers lol.

7-9 for the pats, somewhere between like 10-7 and like 14-3 for the fins depending on if they can stay consistent and how the bills games shake out, same for the bills but flipped, lol the jets

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

th3t00t posted:

You're ignoring the other points I was defending and conflating my defense of "Yacavailoa" with defense of "he threw a lot behind the los".

[drooling, eyes unfocused, borat voice] Yacavoila, You have broken the rules of good debate, Take this stupid bullshit back to the politics hell zone. gently caress you.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Do u think he should kiss them to say thanks. Do u you think he should lay big wet smackeroonies on their lips at the 50 on national tv. Just thinking

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Mike mcdaniel would walk in playing lil nas x on his phone (iPhone 14 Pro Max) really loud and say it's okay to do that And tua's dad would back down.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

whatis posted:

tua sucks lol. baby arm QB with no self esteem. mcdaniel is tight with him because they both got made fun of by cool, handsome jocks with huge arm power like josh allen, so they both operate on the same bitch rear end wavelength. vibrating on the exact same bitch rear end frequency. obviously some athletic difference between the two of them though...mcdaniel has a stronger arm LOL

can't wait to see tua cry next week, literally weeping at the podium after getting his rear end beat. unbelievably stoked to see him get chased down up and down the field as he nervously throws 5-yard bounce passes to his receivers lmfao. kids menu ordering rear end bitch

lol only orders from mcdonalds if tyreek can run and get it too scared to drive by himself rear end

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

tiny little baby tua scared to get in the car unless daddy tyreek and papa jaylen are holding his little hands :shobon:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

mcdaniel is the cool friend who stays over a lot. Like a lot

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

whatis posted:

he draws up plays in lego

daddy tyreek and papa jaylen like having him around and know he does a lot for them but understands that the emotional core of the relationship is between them and little tua and if uncle mike gets a little handsy they know which they'll go

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

We've broken the nfl's chr*stian hegemony by ignoring baptismal names. family is all that matters. fins down

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

wouldn't mind if patricia and judge were exposed to some cspam posters tbh

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Diva Cupcake posted:

Haha. If you follow the other rookies on IG and their reels at all, they all have reasonably nice adult apartments that have obviously been decorated by their mothers.

Sauce has an empty room and a gamer PC with neon lights. Then you realize he’s like 21 or whatever and it makes sense.

checked out his twitter based on this and didn't find any pictures but DID find a picture of him apparently paying some guy to grind up his 2k mycareer badges... Sauce don't have that dawg in him, gotta start from the bottom. Hate to see it

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Proud of McDaniel for learning from removing tuas ability to

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

drat, now we're screwed,

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

This is why papa jaylen and daddy tyreek don't let uncle mike come around as often now. They know he's not as good with baby tua and doesn't supervise him properly.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

most fans post after losses about it was bullshit and if you ignore this or that stat or call or focus on the tape actually they won. i've always been impressed with how jets fans aree devoted to the opposite

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Guess bailey zappe is too rookie to get a flag for a defender helmet to helmeting him after the throw it's cool it's chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Huge half from the pats on d good lord