Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

TTBF posted:

Did you name him after Charles Mingus? I almost named one of my cats after him

Sure did - as luck would have it the name ended up fitting his temperament perfectly too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

This is Kitteh. She is beautiful and filled with love.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

CarlCX posted:

Rosie, the fight picks queen, and her new best friend.

Callie, Rosie's adopted daughter, who thinks she is half-dog.

Tina, Callie's sister, who on a weekly basis helps me write MMA columns.

And Ruby, who does not give a gently caress about anything.

my cat is also named rosie :3:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Fentry posted:

This is Pablo

I like Pablo.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Nicholas J. Vanderfloof, in a subforum-appropriate box-like structure

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

This is Sami, he is a big baby

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Lot of good pets in this pagoda.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Here's my menagerie of morons.

This is Kif, aka Bork Lesnar. He's a big nervous baby most of the time but he doesn't mind climbing mountains.

Chinston is our oldest cat now but he's the only one we've had from kittenhood so he still feels like our baby (yes, I borrowed my username from my cat).

Nova and Nebula are sisters with cerebellar hypoplasia which makes them wobbly among other things. These photos are good indications of their personalities.

We lost our dear Peggy far too young last May, and our old curmudgeon Bonkie at an appropriate (but still sad) age in November. Both to cancer, both with one week between onset of symptoms and euthanasia due to refusal to eat.

Pets are hard sometimes, but the good outweighs the bad.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

RandolphCarter posted:

Lot of good pets in this pagoda.

yeah primo pet pagoda for sure

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Lethrom posted:

An old pug but wearing a young lion getup :thunk:

Minoru Pugzuki. Got them shooter boots

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The RAINMAKER Kazuchika Oooookaaaaada

we call her kazu

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The greatest pet roster in history is assembled here.

My dog Chris

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

bodhi (black) & pip (tabby)

fiona (old, fat, and toothless)

thor (fluffy)

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

This is Archer (named after the show that I got bored of a couple of years later so now he's named after the Murderhawk Monster actually)

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

This fat boy is named Charlie. He was a stray we basically got handed to us at 2 weeks old when his mom abandoned him. We’ve hand fed him and and made sure to give him a great home. He’s like 22 lbs and the fastest cat I’ve ever had. He’s kind of derpy and chill, but he’s the biggest baby and gets beat up by our other cats.

Including mashed potato she’s the biggest bully and second fastest cat. She’s another stray who basically was born on my doorstep. She couldn’t find her a god home so she’s been here with her mom and sisters since. She’s very large and in charge.

This is Scruffy Roughy Toughy. She was the stray and the mom to Mashy and her sisters French Fry and Tater Tot. She’s very chill now but was very much a wild cat when we first brought her in. She would be nice and seeking pets one second then flick a switch and start trying to eat and claw your palm the next. She’s bonded pretty tightly with me. I’m her favorite and it pisses my wife off.

All time I have 7 cats, almost all strays and only one came from a shelter. I’ll post the rest some other time.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

big fan of tortoiseshell cats

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

when i brought my tortie home the lady at the shelter said "hope you have three hands" and she was right on the money. constant chatterbox and attention seeker

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/967132607349411850/1017216797663047700/IMG_20220906_191344195_HDR.jpg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Andy is a cutie-pie :3:

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

my boy's an idiot and he loves to fight

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wintermutant posted:

Nicholas J. Vanderfloof, in a subforum-appropriate box-like structure

this cat is my friend

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

This is Charlie. He passed away 6 years ago, aged 16. This was the last ever photo I took of him. He was a good boy. I miss him every single day.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Cat owned by former neighbors who didn't really take care of her.

Paul

Joker

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

edogawa rando posted:

This is Charlie. He passed away 6 years ago, aged 16. This was the last ever photo I took of him. He was a good boy. I miss him every single day.

Awww, he looks like a great boy.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

edogawa rando posted:

Looks very much like my princess of a dog that passed away a couple years back. Wonderful pets everyone.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
The thread has been blessed with La Barka, may all your dances be skeletal.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Oil! posted:

LA Bark

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Oil! posted:

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Do not move Ranger. He is the Comf.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you know what, they're all my friend

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Time to go on a trip to pet all of the SA animal friends.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Alaois posted:

big fan of tortoiseshell cats

I was gonna get a polydactyl tortoiseshell cat but an hour before I was to leave to go pick it up the owners called and said "oh we decided to sell it to some family who came over this weekend. Sorry"

I was upset because I wanted a tortie so bad. But instead I got my ragdoll who is the biggest sweetie and who I don't regret getting for even a single second

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is Trio, gone too soon on May 4, 2021. I have this photo (taken by my dad) framed on my bedroom wall. :3:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Here are my two big bois, Harvey (on the left) and Paco.

Harvey is a cuddler, Paco a little bit of a rebel with a heart of gold (his favorite hobby is flipping boxes, I sometimes just see a box fly into the air and know its him.)

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is Trio, gone too soon on May 4, 2021. I have this photo (taken by my dad) framed on my bedroom wall. :3:

Sorry for your loss, that is one good Doggo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
when Tanahashi's theme comes on the tv Ace gets very confused, I keep forgetting to get it on camera :shrug:

This is Ace falling asleep in the middle of stretching, a favorite pasttime

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

This is Lexicat. She's a big jerk who always wants to stick her face into everything and complains incessantly when she doesn't get her way. Her nickname is Karen and I always ask if she's going to leave me a bad review on Yelp or ask to speak with my manager when her dinner is even a minute late. I love her very much.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Cats with faces that adorable know they can get away with some bullshit

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

when Tanahashi's theme comes on the tv Ace gets very confused, I keep forgetting to get it on camera :shrug:

This is Ace falling asleep in the middle of stretching, a favorite pasttime

Go ACE! :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Majinfoose posted:

Sorry for your loss, that is one good Doggo

Thanks friend. There is another photo of her giving a big ol' sleepy blep passed out on the floor that got posted in the General Thread a while back. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

this thread made me think about a cat i watched for like 1 month, she was an adorable baby