Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What the hell, I've got a couple of Little Bear pics on imgur already:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Dango Bango posted:

What the hell, I've got a couple of Little Bear pics on imgur already:

That's a good dog right there

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love you, Little Bear :unsmith:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

This is how we watch the papes

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

History Comes Inside! posted:

This is how we watch the papes

My fiancée and I love dachshunds. We’ve been planning to get a dog for a while but have been struggling to find the balance between finding a breed that is a good for living in a city apartment and not too difficult for my partner as a first time dog owner.

I don’t want to go through a breeder as they are both highly expensive and of questionable ethics, but the rescues here in Toronto seem to be entirely importing terrified unsocialized street dogs from Turkey and Korea right off the plane into the adopter’s homes for $1200 adoption fees. Thankfully there’s some new laws going into effect soon that will limit it because a lot of rescues were bringing over sick dogs and adopting them to unsuspecting families trying to do the right thing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
can you spot the Ace hidden in this image??

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
Ripley is Good Girl.

A Very Good Girl.

Also, Cero Miedo!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

can you spot the Ace hidden in this image??

this is petsport pagoda not blankets pagoda ??

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cero Miedog was right there come on

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

History Comes Inside! posted:

Cero Miedog was right there come on

CERO

MI PERRO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

tigerdriver82 posted:

Ripley is Good Girl.

A Very Good Girl.

Also, Cero Miedo!

I love your dog so much. You tell her that Uncle Foochs says she is a very good girl. :hai:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

graph posted:

this is petsport pagoda not blankets pagoda ??

????

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
This is Shelly, she is a model.

This is Tracker, he is a buffoon.

When they are not fighting, sometimes they hang out together.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-51VdwBvgY

Tracker is youtube famous.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Penny desperately trying to get into the bathroom. Nobody is in there.

Cappuccino got offended when someone said he was a small dog, so he got closer to the camera to appear very big.

Andrew and Binzel enjoying the sun.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Sep 15, 2022

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hello, please enjoy my cavalcade of little buddies.

Say hello to Newt.

Say hello to Ripley.

Say hello to Bosco.

Say hello to June.

Say hello to Randy.

Say hello to Ladybird.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Do you say the first part longer? Like "Laaadybird?"

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Love that face!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bumper Stickup posted:

Do you say the first part longer? Like "Laaadybird?"

Of course. Her name has several variations, some of which don’t even contain “lady” or “bird”.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

this is bayley, named after exactly who you think

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Tweak posted:

Much less embarrassing than us naming our dog Randy after Randy Orton. It isn't because of any love or admiration of the guy himself, just that the first time we met him (the puppy) he kept slamming his front paws on the ground the way Randy (the man) does when preparing for the RKO. We started doing it as a joke before we even officially adopted him and it just stuck.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ganso Bomb posted:

Much less embarrassing than us naming our dog Randy after Randy Orton. It isn't because of any love or admiration of the guy himself, just that the first time we met him (the puppy) he kept slamming his front paws on the ground the way Randy (the man) does when preparing for the RKO.

Man I am laughing my rear end of at this visual

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ganso Bomb posted:

Much less embarrassing than us naming our dog Randy after Randy Orton. It isn't because of any love or admiration of the guy himself, just that the first time we met him (the puppy) he kept slamming his front paws on the ground the way Randy (the man) does when preparing for the RKO.

lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ganso Bomb posted:

Much less embarrassing than us naming our dog Randy after Randy Orton. It isn't because of any love or admiration of the guy himself, just that the first time we met him (the puppy) he kept slamming his front paws on the ground the way Randy (the man) does when preparing for the RKO. We started doing it as a joke before we even officially adopted him and it just stuck.

This is great I love this

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Ganso Bomb posted:

Wish our story was as good as this, we just kept throwing names out for her to react to us with and, "Bayley" was the one that did it (it was also peak NXT Bayley so I was happy)

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

My cat's name is Stewie. She's female. Apparently her first family thought she was male when they named her. I called her Stewie at the shelter and she reacted to it so I just kept it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Critical posted:

My cat's name is Stewie. She's female. Apparently her first family thought she was male when they named her. I called her Stewie at the shelter and she reacted to it so I just kept it.

This is so :3:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

my cat growing up was called princess, we gave them a pink collar and a cute little bell

it was a boy cat.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

ItohRespectArmy posted:

my cat growing up was called princess, we gave them a pink collar and a cute little bell

it was a boy cat.

Who's to say, an animal can't tell you their paw-nouns.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tweak posted:

Yet another wonderful role model children should aspire to be more like :shobon:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
look at all these great fuzzy pals :3:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

Also appropriate for when he starts humping stuff.

”Randy” means “horny”.

Clevername Lookhere
Jan 9, 2006
Say hello to Cat Catterson (back) and his best pal "Stone Cold" Steve Pawstin (front.) My wife made this sign for her first (and probably last) ever live wrestling event to see C.M. Punk's return in Chicago.

This tnr outside feral cat who moved onto our back porch is Paw Heyman, named by my good friend's 6-year-old son who is wise beyond his years in terms of cat name/wrestling name puns.

Fun facts about my wife coming to the CM Punk Debut: Her being able to make and bring the cat sign was a big part of her agreeing to come in the first place. She also wore a shirt she made that said "I'm just here so I don't get fined. And that's the bottom line..." Also, she'll (deservedly) never let me live down not getting her ice cream that night because we were in a rush to leave and catch a ride home from my friend. Anywho, she tolerates me loving wrestling but has never been a fan. But at least she gave it a fair shot once for a really awesome show. I've just kept her out of the loop on what Punk has been up to lately...

e: Blankets Pagoda

Clevername Lookhere fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Sep 25, 2022

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Ganso Bomb posted:

When I started reading this I assumed he must have pooped in one of your bags

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Stone Cold Steve Pawstin and Paw Heyman, mother of God..... :vince:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The duality of cat :hai:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

too many cats, not enough dogs itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

edogawa rando posted:

Also appropriate for when he starts humping stuff.

”Randy” means “horny”.

Fentry posted:

When I started reading this I assumed he must have pooped in one of your bags

Thankfully he's never done any of these things! He was neutered at the shelter before we took him home (probably way too young, TBH), and when he poops in the house he makes sure it's in the middle of a room so it's proudly on display.

Clevername Lookhere posted:

Say hello to Cat Catterson (back) and his best pal "Stone Cold" Steve Pawstin

I love everything about this post, especially the way your one cat is giving Paw Heyman the head tilt through the door. I grew up with a similarly colored black & white cat named Jitsu and miss her, even though she was pretty grumpy in her old age (I think she ended up living to be 16 or so).

Here's a photo (of a photo) of her: