Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
solar sails deployed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
One more because she is such a good dog

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Best I can do is a big spider

Lurk mode:

Strut mode:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i appreciate the spoiler tags lol 😅

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

You all have adorable aminals.

This here's Captain Sherbet who despite being one of the sweetest (though admittedly neediest) cats ever was a street cat who was adopted by a former roommate who never fed him or cleaned his box, abandoned here, adopted by another former roommate who was too busy being on the nod from heroin to take care of him and again abandoned here, at which point I told him "gently caress 'em, Captain. I'm your mom now" and gave him his first and last forever home. He's a big sweetie who is at least 25% dog. Comes when you call him and everything.

And this big goofus is Noodle, who says trans rights. I highly recommend having what appears to be a 95-pound wolf with you if you ever transition, 'cause not only will people think twice before getting violent, it turns out even bigots will abandon their bullshit culture war to pet a cute dog. He's a giant sweetie who, coincidentally, is about 25% cat. Won't kiss you, but will do that rub-up-on-your-legs-in-a-circle thing cats do, leaving behind so much hair you'll briefly wonder if the cuteness was worth it.

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Sep 28, 2022

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:kimchi:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

You all have adorable aminals.

This here's Captain Sherbet who despite being one of the sweetest (though admittedly neediest) cats ever was a street cat who was adopted by a former roommate who never fed him or cleaned his box, abandoned here, adopted by another former roommate who was too busy being on the nod from heroin to take care of him and again abandoned here, at which point I told him "gently caress 'em, Captain. I'm your mom now" and gave him his first and last forever home. He's a big sweetie who is at least 25% dog. Comes when you call him and everything.

And this big goofus is Noodle, who says trans rights. I highly recommend having what appears to be a 95-pound wolf with you if you ever transition, 'cause not only will people think twice before getting violent, it turns out even bigots will abandon their bullshit culture war to pet a cute dog. He's a giant sweetie who, coincidentally, is about 25% cat. Won't kiss you, but will do that rub-up-on-your-legs-in-a-circle thing cats do, leaving behind so much hair you'll briefly wonder if the cuteness was worth it.

these animals are extremely powerful

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

drat Livid, those are some awesome goddamn pets. :hellyeah:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Love a good cat dog/dog cat. Great pets, sweet faces, trans rights!

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

graph posted:

i appreciate the spoiler tags lol 😅

:hfive: np friend

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

the yeti posted:

Best I can do is a big spider

Lurk mode:

Strut mode:

Pug-colored spider.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Some wrestlers' pets:

Arisu's dog: Bibi.
https://twitter.com/endoarisu427/status/1574630829292425217
Kamiyu's dog: Zac.
https://twitter.com/zacyuki/status/1573805745065578498
Kakuta Nao's cat: Bunchinmaru.
https://twitter.com/kakuta_nao/status/1572080091827699712

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey guys, guess who!?!
It's a good boy, coming through!

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
My bandmate reminded me last night that he used to theatrically suplex Xander onto the bed, and then Xander would run back around to his feet like, “do it again, step-dad!”

Poor busted old man cat doesn’t do the “running around” part anymore, but I gave him a little Taz treatment for old time’s sake, and he plopped down and purred after.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

My bandmate reminded me last night that he used to theatrically suplex Xander onto the bed, and then Xander would run back around to his feet like, “do it again, step-dad!”

Poor busted old man cat doesn’t do the “running around” part anymore, but I gave him a little Taz treatment for old time’s sake, and he plopped down and purred after.
:3:

I had a kitten in the early 2000s named Liv who would jump up onto my bed, then leap onto my shoulder at my computer desk and I'd flip her behind me onto the bed and she'd run back up and want another, then another, then another every single time. If I ever let her just sit on my shoulder, she'd poke and prod at me to get me to suplex her again.

It was the cat version of holding a toddler upside-down. They just love you forever for it and always want you to do it.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Please post you pets looking like dummies

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

RandolphCarter posted:

No

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Kitteh watched Rampage with me. Then I got up, got my phone and took a picture.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Little Bear's knee surgery follow-up showed he's healing very, very well! He's still a little lethargic from the anesthesia. He's trying really hard to keep his eyes open while I take this pic :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
aww get better soon little bear

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

graph posted:

aww get better soon little bear

He's doing great! After re-reading my post I realized I should have been clearer - this was his 8 week post-surgery checkup. Doc said he wished all his surgery patients healed up as well as LB has!

LB's released to full activity as long as we ramp up over the next month (i.e. not full boar running and jumping right out of the gate).

Clevername Lookhere
Jan 9, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love everything about this post, especially the way your one cat is giving Paw Heyman the head tilt through the door. I grew up with a similarly colored black & white cat named Jitsu and miss her, even though she was pretty grumpy in her old age (I think she ended up living to be 16 or so).

Here's a photo (of a photo) of her:

Thanks! Showed my wife this tonight and we appreciate it so much. Jitsu is a kindred spirit, and I hope our cats get to be so old and grumpy too.

Also, she’s surprised that I’ve been lurking here for 20 years and only posted like a dozen times. And that this site is still around :cool:

Clevername Lookhere fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 1, 2022

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RandolphCarter posted:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Some good dummies, thank you Ganso

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dango Bango posted:

He's doing great!

LB's released to full activity as long as we ramp up over the next month (i.e. not full boar running and jumping right out of the gate).

thats wonderful :3:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

When Maggie was young.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

RandolphCarter posted:

I think this may have been on the way home from a procedure of some sort

edit: awful app rotated it i guess

Tweak fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Oct 2, 2022

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
The Underbarker.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Possibly the best Kitteh photo from 5 years ago. Kitteh does not like being tucked in.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

RandolphCarter posted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I set up a giant piece of packing paper in the theoretical dining room (it's the litter box room and cat toy/paper bag room) in one of the doors and if you've ever seen a dog run into a leaf pile, imagine a three legged cat doing that and you have a pretty good mental image. She seems to know when I want to film her so I haven't gotten it on camera.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Tweak posted:

I think this may have been on the way home from a procedure of some sort
If I could, I'd quote every pet post with a :3: .

RandolphCarter posted:

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 5, 2022

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Zen is unimpressed with you and wants to return to sleep now if at all possible.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I didn't know Lampard wrote books now.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
He does a few a week - then runs out of colouring pencils.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

We all struggle to stay awake when it’s Rampage time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

arts and crafts for my son but someone else needed to steal the show

guest appearance by my mom’s dog brodie