Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I like how seriously the game takes itself, it's like watching a cheesy 1990's technology thriller.

Also I don't even want to imagine the kind of damage you get from laying still for 4 days without the futuristic medical suit, Ms. Starlett is lucky we got here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I have a distinct feeling that we won't find the kid merely having good consensual fun in there.
:magical:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just like the current day online experience most of the people you meet are terrible wastes of time and oxygen.
If I lived in that 'VR is serious business' environment I'd be trolling nonstop.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This ain't Shadowrun compadre.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Still strong in that online experience feeling, how I hate everyone on this game world.

I hope the other places we get to have more depth.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So a morally bankrupt troll for hire just gave us good reasons to believe that this rich family is even worse.
We are completely surrounded by assholes on all sides.
I hope we get to shoot someone because I have no doubt that we are a magnet for horrible people.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Well this is quite a bit more interesting than the situation on S&M world. We got several distinct plots to uncover.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This better lead to a showdown
:clint: FILL YOUR HAND YOU SONNOVA BITCH

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I like Ken.
Onwards to trainwreck city!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Quite a few interesting people involved in this case, what did you get yourself into Ken?
Also I love that VJ gets all dramatic every single time he leaves the apartment. I should start doing that.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm sure the ramblings of this deranged mind will have absolutely no truth in them.
:dumb:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It's the future and clanners are still the worst.
It's smart of the developers to create more than one possible instigator for the situation, that is not something I see often.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Jester! I will see you broken before me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Someone make a feline espionage tactical action game TIA.
You can call it Felix Cattus, Agent of M.E.O.W. (Mercenary Espionage Operations Worldwide) or something even dorkier.