Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Hughmoris posted:

Give me a VR/AR headset!

I believe the credible leaks/rumors peg this as something closer to a December special event, not today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

People always joke about falling into the toilet, but what do you do when it actually happens? With the Apple Watch,

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Also women please don’t give Apple your ovulation data Jesus Christ

apple is like the one company that i'm pretty confident you can trust and 1) would actively fight to prevent turning over your data to anti-abortion state institutions and 2) would do their best to make sure they can't access the data in the first place

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

lmao the entire thread exploding about how only charging $800 is a bargain

thank you tim!! thank you!!!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I mean my series 5 stainless steel + milanese loop was literally exactly 800 and I was fine paying that 3 years ago.

(i had to double check and looked up the invoice)

I mean if you're gonna add the price of the extras, what does that make the price of the ultra? $1150?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

They somehow managed to make this whole thing boring as hell. Can't see myself buying any of this.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kirios posted:

New Airpod Pros are solid and I'll get that but everything else is a giant wet fart.

Yeah those look cool. If I wasn't a dipshit who already bought the max i would buy the new pros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Tim Apple presents: Escape from Dynamic Island!