Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
It is called Ultra not Pro - in your face Apple leakers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
I want that watch face

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010

Rageaholic posted:

"When you go off the grid"

I don't think Apple products are really meant for people who go off the grid

Off the grid for Apple = Queens or The Bronx.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
799 is not as bad as I was expecting

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
XS tips might make Air Pods Pro work for me. I just can't use the regular tips, and had to stick with the non-pro Airpods even though I want some noise cancellation.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
dYnAmIc iSlAnD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010

Inner Light posted:

Definitely an S year. Next year will be notchless phone to anchor it as a non S year. I wish satellite comms included non-emergency texting, but I imagine that was unachievable as part of Apple's agreement with satellite providers to not cannibalize their partnered texting service providers that they have prior agreements with.

They didn't do the new pill design and DYNAMIC ISLAND, just to get rid of it in a year. Next year will be the S year, and maybe the following year we go notchless.