Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Ultra is a thicc boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

the majority of people getting the ultra will do none of these things lmao

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

phone time

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

So basically they just repackaged the previous pro max phones?

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I just want an iOS 16 release date

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

qbert posted:

So is the Mini model totally dead?

it sold like poo poo so it makes sense to kill it off

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

some kinda jackal posted:

eliminates the need for a physical card*

* unless you have Rogers in Canada where they need to mail or physically hand you a card with a QR code

Freedom let me do it all online without any extra cost :cool:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

will going purely eSim help against the sim swapping scam at all?

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

this is just a response to the natural/climate disasters that will now happen more and more

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

there's the pill

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

It's funny because when the notch first hit iPhone, frontend web designers were doing fancy things that popped out from where the notch was

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

some kinda jackal posted:

All these camera improvements are amazing, I'm sure, but the weakest link will always be me pulling my phone out of my pocket and hastily thumbing the camera button before missing a blurry shot of the thing I wanted a photo of.

just swipe the lock screen to the left

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

OnStar eat your heart out

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

okay what was that subway glitch thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Would going from Watch Series 4 to Series 8 be a good update or should I wait for next year's Series 9?