Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
lol “buy the Apple Watch in case you fall into a trash compactor” is a helluva thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

If they don’t mention any improvement to battery I will poo poo my pants

Apple Watch 8 now comes with pants making GBS threads notifications to log in Apple health every time you poo poo your pants

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
My wife is still on an XR and was planning to update this year, but it seems like now we get to decide if this new one is worth the $$$ or if we should save some cash and get her last year's model. EDIT: I guess it depends on the discounts for the old model.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Mr. Sulu, Photonic Engines to maximum

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

ZeeBoi posted:

just swipe the lock screen to the left

If that's the shortcut then get rid of the drat camera button on the lock screen!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
My wife still has an XR and wants to upgrade just for the better camera. She is always asking for my phone (13Pro) when there's something specific she wants to take a picture of.

Just need to decide which is the best course option - upgrade her to a 13 Vanilla, upgrade her to a 14 Vanilla, or give her my 13Pro and upgrade myself to a 14Pro.