Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Apple Watch: Learn when to have sex so you can make a new generation of apple product buyers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
The apple watch sure can do a lot of stuff and all I use it for is to keep my phone on silent all the time, check who is calling/texting/emailing before I bother getting out my phone, knowing the time and date, and keeping up when my next client appointment is.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Can't wait to buy amazon knockoffs of those new bands.

nerox
May 20, 2001
come on stemless air pods pro 2.

edit: gently caress, not stemless. :(

nerox
May 20, 2001

Jonny Quest posted:

Gotta wait for the Beats version.

Well maybe the other feature I want, built in air tag functionality will be announced.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I've been waiting on upgrading my OG airpods to pros for this event, so the air pod pro 2's are an instant buy for me.

nerox
May 20, 2001
How long until they just toss a M1 chip in the iphone?

nerox
May 20, 2001
Like is dealing with a sim card a legitimate concern for like 99% of the population?

nerox
May 20, 2001

Zero One posted:

Moving notch

It's a Dynamic Island :v:

nerox
May 20, 2001
Dynamic island is like an apple watch for the face of your phone.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Kirios posted:

My wife hates it when I go in ProRAW.

Is it during extreme watersports with your apple watch ultra?

nerox
May 20, 2001
This is a lot of photo taking power for me to take random pictures of my dogs doing stupid things.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I am in for the new airpod pros, but only cause I was going to upgrade my first gen airpods regardless of what it was.

I'll keep my Iphone 12 pro and apple watch 3 or 4, not even sure which I have anymore, another year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
The Ultra Watch bands are $99 each. :lol: