Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
This might be my Christmas present. Or maybe next spring as I get closer to the next mountain biking season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

SlowBloke posted:

799 without cellular right?

They don’t sell it without cellular.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Honestly the ability to use the controls with gloves is pretty big for me just for wearing it in winter lol.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Combat Pretzel posted:

Eh, if this thing had mountain bike specific features, I'd be interested. But Apple pretends mountain biking isn't a thing.

“The screen won’t break when you fall” is a pretty big mountain biking feature for me, given that MTB is how I’ve broken my watch every time so far hah.

And the off-trail backtracking feature probably works nicely for it as well.

Interested in what else you’d look for that would be MTB specific?

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Glad I got my 13 mini.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Ars Technica is liveblogging it and the people live at the theater are literally just watching this video lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Need an iPhone Ultra that is ruggedized for climate change lol.