Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Put a headphone jack back on them phones, just to gently caress with people, Tim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I am extremely interested to see what SOC is in the base 14's

If it's last year's chips then we're finally approaching the end of yearly updates, as a hardware strategy. Are we gonna have an iPhone 19, iPhone 20 in a world where the phones are literally not improving year over year?

Just go the automotive route of color way updates and name them after the years in which they are relevant, let's get on with Peak iPhone era.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Inner Light posted:

What do people use their watch for? I have my phone in front of me on my desk or with me on couch / in bed all day long. I have considered getting the iWatch just for running outside without my phone but that one single benefit isn't worth hundreds of bux for me.

I get that not taking the phone out of a pants pocket or bag is a benefit, but idk if I have a strong use case to rationalize the purchase.

It was great when I drove for a living to see notifications and texts and calls without dicking around with my phone while driving.

Haven’t worn it since I got a desk job though.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

some kinda jackal posted:

So.. 12 and 13 are the same price now?

Yeah that is loving weird