Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I use my ear and nose hair to determine if an opening is wide enough for me to enter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Vampire Panties posted:

only? I have to hit my nose and ears + corral the eyebrows every time I shave

edit

for content - i'm really fascinated by the turkish barbers singeing the ear hairs, has anyone done that?

yes, would recommend

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd really like to go to one of those places in Japan where they scoop out all of your earwax and they say it feels like they're touching your brain

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

I'd really like to go to one of those places in Japan where they scoop out all of your earwax and they say it feels like they're touching your brain

Will they make me a candle from it like in Shrek?
I'd hate for all that wax to go to waste.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

Will they make me a candle from it like in Shrek?
I'd hate for all that wax to go to waste.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Oh I loving hate that. Where do I get one?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GolfHole posted:

how many sessions does it take

will they actually get really in there like i have poo poo growing behind corners

sounds like it's time to book a consult

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

actually it sounds like this: *loud and palpably thick rustling noises*

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
All my ear hairs grow directly off my tragus. It's obnoxious.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I did some eyebrow cleanup and nose hair today before the shower thanks to this thread. Feeling fresh and being my best self. Bless, Peg.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Waiting for the first goon to try burning off his own ear hair in an extremely painful manner.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Those hairs in your ear are there for you to convert air waves into nerve signals so you can hear the world around you — you are not supposed to cut them

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I use my ear and nose hair to determine if an opening is wide enough for me to enter

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bump

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I braid mine.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bump

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

from tha peggy edson archirves

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m due for a trim tbh

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Post your ear hair shaving device.

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

What you do is use good tweezers and yank that ear hair out. It doesn’t even hurt much.

I read that yanking nose hairs can have adverse medical impact so I go with the trimmer for the nose forrest.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I use sharp little scissors knowing that a wrong move could send them puncturing my ear drums, perhaps right into my brain.

Takes a steady hand....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012

Vampire Panties posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYQ4TcyzSlA

Has anyone ever had this done? is it legit?

A Turkish barber I went to last year did this when he cut my hair. Dude casually whipped out a lighter and burnt my ear hair off. Didn't hurt. Don't know how effective it was.