Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I don't use shaving cream - I hate the taste of the stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

These fancy "artisanal" soaps are too hard making it harder to stick on my face and lather. Declaration Grooming is pretty soft but I get "totally voted from Trump" vibes which isn't ideal. Maybe it's time to clean off my brushes and give it a whirl. Seems like a bother though. Hmmm. Hmmmm. Also I think Noble Otter's monarch smells nice and it has an otter. Not as cool as the RAWR otter but I don't think the Rawr scent is for me. Barbarr might be.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
burt's bees is ok

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mozi posted:

burt's bees is ok

Is it the knees?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you ever seen a bee with hairy knees?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mozi posted:

you ever seen a bee with hairy knees?

The DeviantArt thread got shut down.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

B&M had a soap called Sunny Days that was a tribute to Sesame Street: it smelled like grass, sunshine, and Your Childhood, but ended up smelling like playdough

They also have what they say people say is the best aquatic in the world, Oceana, but I wasn’t big on it. It smelled more like hanging on the beach than ocean

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Drone_Fragger posted:

I don't use shaving cream - I hate the taste of the stuff.

Try Reddi Whip

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think Noble Otter Monarch has won. Congrats. :golfclap: I'm also getting a full size thing of the Neon because I felt like it. I hope I like it.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 15, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I just rub on a little 2 in 1 shampoo/
Condtioner that isn't lathered while in the shower. It's slick as greased owl poo poo and it's one less thing to buy

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Wendigee posted:

I just rub on a little 2 in 1 shampoo/
Condtioner that isn't lathered while in the shower. It's slick as greased owl poo poo and it's one less thing to buy

I used to use Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" (which is the only conditioner I think I've ever bought that instructs the user not to rinse it out).

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but Proraso Preshave Cream is a game changer. I use the White, aka Sensitive, stuff because it has a lighter scent that works well with most other products I use (it still smells like green tea and apples).

I use Proraso Green every so often

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I think Noble Otter Monarch has won. Congrats. :golfclap: I'm also getting a full size thing of the Neon because I felt like it. I hope I like it.

Unlike the samples this is an actual puck, got a synthetic brush to try and it was easy and quick to lather. Not as lingering as the Monarch, apparently lime just doesn't last. Smells nice though, Monarch is better. I'm kind of getting tired of not hitting free shipping thresholds and spending like 9ish bucks on shipping.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the goon

who wrote

this little post

forgot the part

that matters most:

Cable Guy posted:

Burmashave....

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Professor Shark posted:

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but Proraso Preshave Cream is a game changer. I use the White, aka Sensitive, stuff because it has a lighter scent that works well with most other products I use (it still smells like green tea and apples).

I use Proraso Green every so often

I did.

I use red, white, and green, and I use their pre-shave and and aftershave stuff, too.
I use it by season, and it works well. Though within the last year they've changed up their formula a bit. Not enough to matter, but enough to notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I liked their Azur Lime balm okay enough but I’m definitely not paying close to premium for their more expensive soap