Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How should voting be handled?
This poll is closed.
Select a panel of 3-5 judges from common community members or mods 6 27.27%
Community voting, any SA user can vote 14 63.64%
Other, explain below 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sweet_Joke_Nectar
Jun 7, 2007

i'm a little shai :3
" :toxx: I will submit something to this context by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above".

Sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet_Joke_Nectar
Jun 7, 2007

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair

https://soundcloud.com/nateshap/crocodile-prayers

Submitted under "Identifiable Reagan", although there are some hidden ones in there as well. Let's get weird

Sweet_Joke_Nectar
Jun 7, 2007

xzzy posted:

Diggin' that groove in the middle.

Thanks! :cheers:

Sweet_Joke_Nectar
Jun 7, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

file under recognizable reagan

666-40-1488

https://soundcloud.com/rid_labs/666-40-1488a

it could've used some polish but I've put as much time into it as I really wanted to.

using "Al-Farabi's Greek genus forte disjunctum primum" as a tuning because it was the first thing that had a 6 in the file name.

I used battery for the samples, chipsynth md, whispair for some of the bass, it's p' good for free and surge for a lot of the leads and noise. surge is absolutely fantastic and free

Link says track is unavailable/private, I need to hear that sweet sweet Reagan

Sweet_Joke_Nectar
Jun 7, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

try the edited link

There it is!

I too approve of larceny