Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How should voting be handled?
This poll is closed.
Select a panel of 3-5 judges from common community members or mods 6 27.27%
Community voting, any SA user can vote 14 63.64%
Other, explain below 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
I've been out of town but should be back home in a couple weeks so...

:toxx: I will submit something to this contest by 12pm midnight GMT on 10/31/2022, which meets the criteria explained above.

I'll be dedicating my spare time next month to learn how to use my Digitakt more so I think I can have something half way decent to submit for the contest!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T
Unfortunately I am not going to make the deadline either. I decided to get sober and spent a month in rehab followed by a week long stay in the hospital after another round of diverticulitis (from celebratory In-n-out the day I got out...

I did order a Moog Taurus as a present to myself for getting clean and hope to have something to share here in the next few weeks! And hopefully I will actually be able to pay attention and learn my synths now that I'm not drunk all day. Woo!

I'll take my :toxx:, sorry I couldn't contribute this time.

Shartweek
Feb 15, 2003

D O E S N O T E X I S T

Cabbages and Kings posted:

We ended up with everyone making the deadline except Coolnezzz who I strongly wish the best to and support their efforts at being their best selves, and if they eat a ban on that toxx I will happily cover a re-reg gift code (deconstructed@gmail.com).

Thank you very much for the well wishes, if I do eat a ban it will be my first in almost 20 years of being here and will re-reg myself, I will wear it as a badge of honor. I've received some support from other goons as well and really appreciate it.

Great contributions from everyone else that signed up, they're all amazing and I love it!