Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

who will be the last of the non-british commonwealth to remain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my money's on tuvalu. bunch of cowards

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/GraffitiRadical/status/1568738087953649664

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wonder if just the 'lizzy's in a box' middle section would make a perfect gangtag

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

i say swears online posted:

wonder if just the 'lizzy's in a box' middle section would make a perfect gangtag

Barnaby Barnacle
May 25, 2010
Saw a guy in a public park playing Amazing Grace on bagpipes earlier. I live in America lmao.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hello

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Lmao oh my

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

my money's on tuvalu. bunch of cowards

Can't leave the Commonwealth when you are under water *touches temple*

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

harry's the best of a bad lot because when he had to make a choice he stuck by his wife instead of his horrible family. he's still a rich prick but at least he did a single recognizably brave thing in his life.

Sure, but at the same time there was the whole "I want to be a private citizen and do my own thing but I still want the UK and Canadian governments to pay for my security 24/7, even if I am living in a different country. And if you think about it, it's racist to not do so"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

joepinetree posted:

Sure, but at the same time there was the whole "I want to be a private citizen and do my own thing but I still want the UK and Canadian governments to pay for my security 24/7, even if I am living in a different country. And if you think about it, it's racist to not do so"

suck the crown for all its worth imo

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

suck the crown for all its worth imo

In this particular case, it wasn't money from the crown, but rather from the government. Both Canadian and Uk.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol then

it's not like harry's a republican hero but i do think markle's a wedge

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mantis42 posted:

Australia, sure. But the real prize is Canada. Once the it leaves the Commonwealth and the Crown retracts it's protection, it will be ripe for invasion and annexation. James Madison's 200 year plan will be realized...

Canada wrote the monarchy poo poo into their constitution in the 80s so it's gonna be really hard to undo that even if they wanted to. Every single province has to agree, and at least two are named after royalty.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

🗣 🗣 🗣

https://twitter.com/biggestjoel/status/1568723405737795584

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1569091037905166340?s=20&t=XD7o-1jSpkGthH3x5uqZAA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Epstein and Maxwell strike again!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1569336448054181888

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder what the charges are for heckling a prince.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

death

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the sensible chucke gif but he's reading this instead

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really enjoying the servile longtooth people trying to make sense of why speaking to the royal predator is a crime

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's a great week for goths

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's a great week for goths

Meat Is Murder is the better album

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Mr. Lobe posted:

Definitely more punishment than being an actual pedophile.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
They are gonna start printing our money with the new guy on it instead of Liz which is kinda wild since she's been on it since it was a currency

that is probably the only material impact this dumb family has on my life and i barely ever have cash anymore

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

It was me, I killed the queen

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

a real chump posted:

They are gonna start printing our money with the new guy on it instead of Liz which is kinda wild since she's been on it since it was a currency

? Pound sterling has been around since the 1400s and the queen actually wasn't on anything until 1960. Canada had Elizabeth on money before the UK.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

a real chump posted:

that is probably the only material impact this dumb family has on my life and i barely ever have cash anymore

I remember when Rick Toomey went to London and, in protest of some anti Newfoundland seal fur signs, had the scroller at Piccadilly changed to read "save the mad cow, but get her picture off our money!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Crazypoops posted:

It was me, I killed the queen