Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

you dont have the guts

he's definitely got the gut, just not the courage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i think the musk thread actually might be the most deranged right now

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gas the trump thread and ban all its top posters

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

i stopped looking at the musk thread after the twitter acquisition and it was getting like 50k posts per hour, whats going on there now

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

i stopped looking at the musk thread after the twitter acquisition and it was getting like 50k posts per hour, whats going on there now

doomscrolling the bird website as people get banned for not saying racial slurs

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

oh yeah that was a good move if you never want to see anything funny on the forums to laugh at

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

oh yeah that was a good move if you never want to see anything funny on the forums to laugh at

lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

speng31b posted:

seriously? that's somewhat hard to believe

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

CODChimera posted:

I would take that bet on anything associated with musk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

its really bad, i stopped reading after every single post became "elon is now a mod/admin/lowtax" for 20+ pages

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

dustcat post something funny challenge

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Dustcat posted:

CODChimera posted:

the funny bits are on hold

now it's just musk as an andy ngo reply dude and endless screenshots of "i reported this guy for using racial slurs and now i'm the one who's suspended"

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i tuned in for the H1B worker meltdown after following that poop from the lepers colony

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well i'm sorry you guys can't appreciate the spectacle of a billionaire having a 44 billion dollar meltdown as his scams come crashing down around him without turning it into a forums contest somehow

me, i've lol'd a lot

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

you dont have the guts

redneck nazgul posted:

he's definitely got the gut, just not the courage

My core may be soft and weak but it contains a lot of love for many of the trump thread posters. I could not gas it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

what would you even gas the trump htread for, there's like 20 people left posting

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

well i'm sorry you guys can't appreciate the spectacle of a billionaire having a 44 billion dollar meltdown as his scams come crashing down around him without turning it into a forums contest somehow

me, i've lol'd a lot

i sleep in a big bed with my wife

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Dustcat posted:

what would you even gas the trump htread for, there's like 20 people left posting

some people are just too cool to let other posting cliques exist

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lucky

i've been sleeping on my office futon for two nights

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Dustcat posted:

i've been sleeping on my office futon for two nights

lol do you literally work at twitter

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Is it comfy?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

speng31b posted:

lol do you literally work at twitter

no we have people over for thanksgiving

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dustcat posted:

it's too many posts to read

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm at dustcats house and we're laughing about how much fun it was to gas the trump thread. He's logged onto Azathoth's account and is looking at everyone's rap sheet

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

it's too many posts to read

The guy with the crustacean on his shirt gets it

Posting is divine

Reading posts is torture

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

:pwn:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash and Dustcat, maybe instead of passive aggressively sniping at each other you two could air out your grievances and have a discussion?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

NHD thinks you need to log in to an admin account to look at a rap sheet for some reason, i haven't told him otherwise, everyone please play along

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

AnimeIsTrash and Dustcat, maybe instead of passive aggressively sniping at each other you two could air out your grievances and have a discussion?

shut the hell up NHD

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

paul_soccer12 posted:

Michael Tracy should kill himself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free paul_soccer12

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i haven't sniped at anime

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

you're right, i meant sniping, but i added the words "passive-aggressively" because they're words everyone hates to see/be associated with. please come together in the spirit of the holidays

USS Liberty
Nov 9, 2022

by vyelkin
Something bads gonna happen

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

yeah well your stupid mod rear end made me click on anime's posts in this thread and i resent you for making me go through that

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

NeatHeteroDude posted:

NeatHeteroDude posted:

you're right, i meant sniping, but i added the words "passive-aggressively" because they're words everyone hates to see/be associated with. please come together in the spirit of the holidays

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Dustcat posted:

yeah well your stupid mod rear end made me click on anime's posts in this thread and i resent you for making me go through that

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

nhd whose rereg are you really

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

nhd whose rereg are you really

It’s a hell of a gimmick. Up there with the middle aged weirdo in the protest threads that was trying to pretend to be a 17yo K-pop fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’s a hell of a gimmick. Up there with the middle aged weirdo in the protest threads that was trying to pretend to be a 17yo K-pop fan

Are you talking about Junpei? They used to do the same thing in the pics thread.