Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Holy poo poo, Lamar is going to carry my entire team on his back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Good loving job Mike Evans

Also, GOOD loving JOB LAMAR JACKSON :woop:

I know Lattimore historically owns Evans but I did not have him tilting Evans so hard he gets ejected on my bingo card lol

My teams are in shambles today

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm in three leagues and started Miami, Washington, and NYG for my defenses. (I admittedly forgot I had Washington in.)

Rough day.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Ugh, going against the Buccs in my BML is not looking good.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Gonna be a bust week for Tyreek huh

busting loose I guess :laffo:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Jets actually succeeded in an onsite kick and a go-ahead TD lmao

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Going against a Tua/Waddle/Hill stack :thumbsup:. I am likely going to have the second highest score and still lose by 60.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bellmaker posted:

Gonna be a bust week for Tyreek huh

I just reopened this thread and saw this lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Man I remember thinking my shares of Sutton and Jeudy were going to finally pay off this year in dynasty

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’m might lose because bucs defense got a bunch of points and because my kicker has got 0 points

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Kyler as my QB is such a drat roller coaster. He does poo poo for 3 quarters thinking I’m gonna get a loss, then he goes nuts in the 4th.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Had Lamar, watched my team skyrocket to 120 with a projected score of 150 and then just… stopped getting points.

Opponent had Tyreek go nuclear, now only up 1.5 with my Knox vs his Dalvin. RIP me I guess. Watching a huge lead slip away makes me so much angrier than it should.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I've got one league with Dillon and no Jones and 1 league with Jones and no Dillon and let me tell you it makes me feel conflicted sometimes.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

I've got one league with Dillon and no Jones and 1 league with Jones and no Dillon and let me tell you it makes me feel conflicted sometimes.

Don’t forget the league where you traded Jones to your current opponent!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Don’t forget the league where you traded Jones to your current opponent!

Lol yup.

I probably would have won that league last year if I had not traded away Jones and Kupp.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

Lol yup.

I probably would have won that league last year if I had not traded away Jones and Kupp.

Maybe but on the plus side, you had the most memorable fifth round draft ever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Maybe but on the plus side, you had the most memorable fifth round draft ever.

A championship for me would have only been interesting to me. But the resulting stupidity of that draft was a thing of beauty to be shared by all of us in that league. :yaycloud:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I know Lattimore historically owns Evans but I did not have him tilting Evans so hard he gets ejected on my bingo card lol

My teams are in shambles today

I think one team will steal a win but only because I lucked out and played a team that poo poo the bed even worse. Unless the Eagles game plays out weirdly such that his Miles Sanders massively outscores my Hurts + Goedert. Really hope this week was the aberration and not last week for Saquon, if he's consistently scoring 9-10 points I'm dead

My other team got shithoused because Kelce + Juju + Evans + Colts D combined for like 20 points :thumbsup:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I need 21.5 combined from Dalvin Cook and Devonta Smith tonight in PPR. Gonna be sweating this one.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Need Henry and Goedert to get at least 33.3 tonight.

Other than that, looking to win my two ESPN leagues unless some crazy stuff happens. And my dynasty team is so far behind that I'm not even gonna sweat it

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Hurts trying to give me a huge comeback win this week :gizz:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Diggs :stare:

what a nutty week for WR scores :psyduck:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Having Josh Allen?

And Stefon Diggs?

Pretty prettttay good.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I have Allen, Diggs and the Bills D :whatup:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
4th just started, need Dalvin to stay under 1.8 points.

Bad day to be told I have high cholesterol.

e: JESUS CHRIST IT’S A MIRACLE

Whoreson Welles fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Sep 20, 2022

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

that Cousins meltdown got me over the top :woop:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I lost two games because hurts took all the touchdowns instead of letting miles sanders and aj brown have one :(

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Is having a tight end with positive points that much to ask for??? Two weeks of Kmet and now Friermuth doing squat

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Oh no my opponent has Amari Cooper on his bench oh no

Guess it's not like Nick Chubb and Diontae Johnson are doing a whole lot for me yet. Was really hoping riding Chubb and Johnson would work out for me.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

some of these camera angles really suck

and sometimes the player position tracking graphics make you look at the wrong thing

Amazon just a bit too tryhard with the bells and whistles imo

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My two Chubb/Cooper teams are looking pretty nice right now.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
My Freiermuth / Steelers D combo is not really lighting up the scoreboard tonight.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Freiermuth did something!

And :laffo: that counts as a Najee fumble at the end for my opponent :laffo:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Have Najee on my team, also had a great bet that got ruined by that final TD.

Just gently caress me all the way up.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AnacondaHL posted:

some of these camera angles really suck

and sometimes the player position tracking graphics make you look at the wrong thing

Amazon just a bit too tryhard with the bells and whistles imo

Agreed. The all-22 idea is super cool but somehow they still make it extremely confusing. I feel like once the play starts they should drop the player highlights. Because decades of video games have trained me that the guy with the circle under him has the ball/puck/whatever and when the camera is mega zoomed out and there's 5 circles I have no idea wtf I am looking at. My eye goes to some random cornerback away from the play cause he had a circle under him and I miss what actually happened.

They also need to reduce the amount of screen real estate devoted to pointless stats in Prime Vision, it's like 25% of my drat tv

Whoreson Welles posted:

got ruined by that final TD.

yeah a couple people in my home league slack got real mad at the end

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I had an "I'm mad I sat Diontae in favor of Browns DST" post all primed and ready to go, but then lol

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

I had an "I'm mad I sat Diontae in favor of Browns DST" post all primed and ready to go, but then lol

now i just want to know about the league type that flexes WR and DST??

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

pmchem posted:

now i just want to know about the league type that flexes WR and DST??

conceptually not literally

(streaming DST choice, and choosing between two equal FLEXs, and these choices overlapped this week)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mandrews kicking my rear end because TE will forever be the bane of my existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lamar to Andrews TD already, and now Josh Allen fumbles...

bad omens