Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Played Philly D but lost because I sat Cordarelle Patterson and played Allen Robinson. I'm done with Arob I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Did Cordarelle get hurt? Why is Huntley getting snaps :argh:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

the_american_dream posted:

Hey ekeler is alive

He's gonna drag me to a win despite starting Tua. Thanks for showing you're worth the first round pick!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I picked up Wentz a week before Goff on waivers. Had Wentz in my lineup all week, then started Goff. I'm so mad at myself.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

lol 0 from Higgins last night, now gonna get a 0 from Waller too on the same team. If Davante scores over 11 more points I'm hosed.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress off Adams, they just had to let him get free again

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Just need Ekeler, Mike Williams, and Melvin Gordon to combine for 53 to not go 1-5 in the league I commish. In my biggest money league I'm 6-0 but I haven't been able to really enjoy it because this other team sucks so bad

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

dxt posted:

The Broncos really don't want to give Gordon the ball. I just needed 5 PPR points from him.

Seems like Murray took the starting job.. guess I can drop Gordon. I only have Ekeler and Conner, this team is cursed

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

lol I shuffled defenses this week from Chargers -> Bengals -> Titans with 10 mins left to set rosters and it worked out

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress there goes Mike Williams, gonna likely get a win with this team this week but still only at 2-5 and roster is getting thin

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Dango Bango posted:

Oof. Big Monday night tomorrow.

Need Mixon and Boyd to combine for 30 in one league and Burrow and Boyd to outscore Hunt and York in another.

Just need 27 combined from Higgins, Hurst, and Peoples-Jones... just 9 each in 0.5 PPR, that's not too much to ask for is it?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Higgins! I'm winning by 2 now holy poo poo

Varg fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 1, 2022

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Did Cordarelle get hurt already again? Haven't cared about watching this shitball game

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

So glad I picked up and started Kmet this week

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Good thing I didn't need a big game out of Ekeler to secure a win in one league, thanks to Kmet, Conner & CeeDee today. In another I just need the Eagles defense to score at least 6.4.. easy right??

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

loving Jamaal Williams does nothing but run goal line TDs, of course 3 of them against me today

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Here’s to hoping Kittle is held under 5 pts for me to win instead of losing 3 in a row lol
Also need Kittle to do jack poo poo and Ekeler and Mike Williams to combine for like 50

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I have already lost.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

The early Kittle TD had me go 0-3 for this week so the rest of this game has actually just been enjoyable to watch for once

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm up by a little over a point and it comes down to my Philly Defense vs AJ Brown. Hoping for a final Sunday night game score of about 0-3.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Everything today is poo poo

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Well I'm up by exactly 1.5 with my James Conner vs opponent's Patriots D, to determine whether or not I get the last playoff seed

Play posted:

I just need Arizona to absolutely flatten the Patriots defense
:yeah: on board with this

quote:

while James Conner somehow scores basically no points
this is where we part ways, friend

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Varg posted:

Well I'm up by exactly 1.5 with my James Conner vs opponent's Patriots D, to determine whether or not I get the last playoff seed
won by 1.9 holy shiiiit, man I hate Colt Mccoy I swear he was trying to personally destroy me

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Started Foreman, sat Patterson, my team dies of a common theme

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I need more Zeke TDs.. but it seems Dak has to stop sucking first for this to happen

edit: lol right on cue with another INT, you bastard

Varg fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Dec 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

pmchem posted:

one of my championship opponents got kmet of the wire this week, of course
He was sitting there free to be claimed in my league that I'm playing in the final... I of course stared at him for a while and decided not to grab him