Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm in three leagues and started Miami, Washington, and NYG for my defenses. (I admittedly forgot I had Washington in.)

Rough day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm getting beat by a Justin hydra of Herbert, Jefferson, and Tucker lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Varg posted:

Did Cordarelle get hurt? Why is Huntley getting snaps :argh:

Just came here to post this :argh:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ugh. I was in the driver's seat for the first three quarters only for my guys to start getting injured while all theirs started scoring all in quick succession.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm 3-0 and have Hockenson but am still getting bodied by the 0-3 team I'm playing. Justin Jefferson at 21 points is his high scorer too, so it's a death by 1000 cuts type loss.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Jacobs again!!!! :toot:

Backbreaking for me to have any outside chance of winning this week.

I still have Doubs and Kupp but I'm down 30

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My lead is now down to 4 and they have Matt Gay. I need the Rams' drives to stop stalling out! :mad:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Doubs please score more positive points

Yeah this is not going to happen. Rodgers isn't even looking at him.

e: to clarify, I started Doubs in two leagues as well

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Oct 9, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn Gabe Davis with a 16+ point play right from the jump :stare:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol I currently have 10.3 points total from 5 players :suicide:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm getting blown out in all my leagues by like the same 3-4 guys across all of them. It's wild.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope all the people talking about dropping Aiyuk didn't pull the trigger on it :ohdear:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm usually really big on the betting rule of "don't bet on west coast teams going east for early games" when it comes to fantasy. But I completely forgot it for 49ers/Falcons.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

I’ve been sitting on Aiyuk and this is almost more annoying because now I don’t want to drop him but I also don’t know how I would ever feel good about playing him.

Trade while he's coming off a good game?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Was Jeff Wilson abducted by aliens?

He had a fumble that was returned for a TD early. On Shanahan's poo poo list.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

For the love of loving god what is going on in that Cards/Hawks game? I have Ertz, Lockett and DK and the rest of my team ha already completely poo poo the bed in the 1:00 games.

Same. I'm getting no help from Benjamin, Brown, and Kupp (non-PPR league :argh:).

I thought I was in a good spot after Burrow had a great game and I already had 12 from Robinson on Thursday.

Oh, and I also passed on the Panthers' defense this week despite having a feeling this exact thing would happen.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Oct 16, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol I'm gonna lose because the cowboys aren't doing anything

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:yeshaha:

I was up five and he had Courtland Sutton left.

Only 1.4 from Sutton hahahahaha

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CraigSlice posted:

Just needed one more reception for Jerry jeudy to win on a week where I had to start two tight ends and basically one running back due to byes, almost three quarters of him not doing a thing :(

At least next week Keenan Allen should be back and DeAndre Hopkins can play again to never have to play jeudy again

Jerry Jeudy has been maybe the most frustrating draft choice I've ever had.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My 3 WRs are combining for 4.5 points so far.

Thank God for Burrow and Benjamin.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Didn't play Tyler Boyd anywhere I have him

I would've sat him for Drake but I saw the Gus Bus getting first team reps news and re-swapped them.

I'm just bummed I didn't pick up Boyd in my other leagues.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddammit. 4.5 total points from all three WRs this week and I dropped Pickens this morning to roster Pacheco. I knew when I finally dropped him would be when he finally scores.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

25 out of NE Def let's go

I'm on board for this. I'm up 1 going into MNF and I have NE's D versus Darnell Mooney.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh my God the NE defense is going to lose my matchup for me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mooney cannot get more than 33 yards the rest of the game or I lose :ohdear:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Mooney cannot get more than 33 yards the rest of the game or I lose :ohdear:

:woop: No more receptions after this post! Won the week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's very funny watching the matchup percentages swing in your favor when you haven't had anyone play yet this week.

(I'm still going to lose)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol I lost the kicker matchup in one of my leagues 21-0

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oof. Big Monday night tomorrow.

Need Mixon and Boyd to combine for 30 in one league and Burrow and Boyd to outscore Hunt and York in another.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Oof. Big Monday night tomorrow.

Need Mixon and Boyd to combine for 30 in one league and Burrow and Boyd to outscore Hunt and York in another.

*gets home, checks box score*

:laffo:

e: OH MY GOD now my league where I needed Burrow, Boyd, and Mixon to score just 15 points tonight is in jeopardy hahahaha

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Nov 1, 2022

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

it would be super helpful if they could play a little closer to what they've been to this point yeah. :smithcloud:

I'm sorry it's my fault. I'm starting them in my work league where everything I do is cursed.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chernabog posted:

Didn't start Patterson. OTH everyone on my team except for DJ are playing well.

Both leagues where I didn't start Patterson I have Mixon so :shrug:

On the other hand, in the league I don't have Mixon, I'm going up against Patterson :(

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

My work league team is so bad that I have Mixon and I'm still only 76% to win in the ESPN projection.

Even though all his guys except Brady, Godwin, and the Seahawks are playing this morning and I'm still outscoring him with only five of my players.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Just need Taysom Hill to drop another 30 point game lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I find it funny ESPN hates my team so much I'm only 97% to win when I'm up four and have Hill and Olave left when he's finished for the week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Atlanta's play calling is killing me as a Patterson owner.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Real glad Jeudy continues to be a curse in my roster.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Kyler is out so surely James Conner gets huge volume this week, right? …Right? You aren’t just going to have Colt McCoy drop back like 40 times?

Kliff: lol. lmao

This should be the death knell for Kliff as a head coach. If LA wasn't in the same boat, it'd be awful for them.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

And now his knee/ankle is possibly destroyed

Oh my God NOOOO. He's literally my only WR worth a drat. Like I started Jarvis Landry and DeAndre Carter this week in the other two slots. Last week I flexed a TE because my options were so limited :cry:

e: lol right as I post this Carter catches a TD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao the Hurts owner lost 72-70 (don't remember decimals) and I'm now alone in first place.