Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
These ekeler plays are making me very sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh loving hell is ekeler not in on goal line at all?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Fentry posted:

I really regret not making an early buy low attempt at the Mike Williams owner after last week

I really wanna say he’s a fast starter and fades. He certainly did last year but I can’t quite remember the year prior but think it was the same

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Gobias Ind. posted:

I have concerns.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hey ekeler is alive

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Herbert looks way more explosive than Montgomery. As a Montgomery owner that’s concerning

(I picked up Herbert today :cool: )

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Might be time to move on from TB defense lol

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is wan’dale playing?

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 30, 2022

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hey joe mixon gave me the day off. Thank you kind sir

Nice to be on the dominant side early

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Stared most of the week at my team deciding between Geno and Purdy. Was always going to choose wrong tbh

😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Pain of Mind posted:

Pretty sure the objectively correct decision is the one not going against the 49ers defense if the last many weeks are any indication.

Yea of course I’d prefer that but my other options coach would be thrilled with 5 attempts a game.

Could argue Geno just for volume assuming comeback mode half the game and it was almost the case. Just a 9 pt difference in the end. Now watch me lose by 8