Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I need 21.5 combined from Dalvin Cook and Devonta Smith tonight in PPR. Gonna be sweating this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

I had an "I'm mad I sat Diontae in favor of Browns DST" post all primed and ready to go, but then lol

now i just want to know about the league type that flexes WR and DST??

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

just sent out a bunch of offers to fire sale injured, butt fumbling, Dalvin Cook

got an offer in reply, Dameon Pierce and CeeDee Lamb for Cook. PPR

I insta-mashed accept

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

me in 3 leagues, starting Pollard: Haha gently caress yeah!!! Yes!!

me in my only goon league, going against Pollard: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RIP anyone facing CLE D/ST

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

spinst posted:

Made it to the championship game, y'all. My opponent is going to massacre me. Her team is so stinking good.

isn't this semis week for most leagues?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

Hockenson just ended my opponent’s season. I was agonizing over who to start for Hurts and it turned out not to matter one bit.

I'm facing Hock in one semis... of all the TEs to blow up on me, really?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

one of my championship opponents got kmet of the wire this week, of course

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

AnacondaHL posted:

I mean, after 7 straight bust weeks imagine the kind of owner/team that would be desperate enough to play Evans this week

I started him in two finals (my only two finals)

outcome of each is still very much in question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Evans doing some work for me today