Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I want to drop my bye week fill in TE to disrespect my opponent, but I can't find any bye week free agents worth stashing. :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

His kicker outscored my RB. Seems bad.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Dear God and/or the Eagles D:

Please destroy Aaron Jones as he is accursed in my eyes.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Waller eating poo poo tonight would go a long way towards my Merry Christmas. Inshallah.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Docjowles posted:

Lol even my Broncos D is getting smoked by the Rams of all teams. Just to really put an exclamation point on the fact that this was not my week.

I galaxy-brained dropped the Niners D for the Broncos during my first round bye for this specific matchup. Whoooooooooops