Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Looks like James Robinson is playable still, glad I got him for basically nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I really regret not making an early buy low attempt at the Mike Williams owner after last week

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

LOL Sutton got a big play by stealing it from a teammate

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

My game came down to a kicker battle of my McPherson vs his Tucker. If they had taken the loving field goal at the 2 yard line to tie the game I would have won. Bengals probably would have won too, thanks jerks!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The only active player in my entire league for this game is Terry Mclaurin being used as a bye week fill in, this might be the most fantasy irrelevant game in the 10+ year history of our league

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I need Diontae Johnson and Jaylen Waddle to outscore Raheem Mostert by 10. Going to be close I think

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

I need Diontae Johnson and Jaylen Waddle to outscore Raheem Mostert by 10. Going to be close I think

Update: It was not close

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Very decent chance I have the second highest score in my league this week and lose to the 0-7 player that has completely checked out. We're both projected to have more than 50 points more than the third place team. I need Chubb, Boyd, and Evan McPherson to outscore Higgins by 24 tomorrow. Worst part is I benched D'Onta Foreman who would have made none of this matter

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

Very decent chance I have the second highest score in my league this week and lose to the 0-7 player that has completely checked out. We're both projected to have more than 50 points more than the third place team. I need Chubb, Boyd, and Evan McPherson to outscore Higgins by 24 tomorrow. Worst part is I benched D'Onta Foreman who would have made none of this matter

I have a solid lead now but I am still paranoid. Both sides drain clock please

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

I have a solid lead now but I am still paranoid. Both sides drain clock please

I'm now ahead by .4 after that extra point, I jinxed myself hard

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I held on to win by 1.1, that game nearly killed me good lord

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm having a very solid week but the guy I'm playing has Mixon and has a decent chance of setting the all time scoring record for our league

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I need 12 points from Philadelphia's Defense tomorrow to win, gonna be a painful watch

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm ahead now by 1 point after that strip sack, STOP THE COUNT

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Herbert losing 3 points at the end there has a good chance of loving me for the week, went from a 2 point lead with my Deandre Hopkins vs their Deebo tomorrow to now being down 1 point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

welp playing Tua was a mistake because they destroyed Houston too quickly