Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I figured I was well and truly hosed this week with Derrick Henry not playing. I then added fuel to the fire by making some boneheaded decisions with my WR2 and Flex. I ended up starting my worst possible lineup.

For my WR2, I benched DJ Moore figuring that he was unlikely to score in 3 straight games and that Tampa would be doubling him all day, since he torched them back in Week 7. Meanwhile, Michael Gallup was “due” and had a cupcake matchup against the Titans. :negative:

For my flex, I could’ve gone with Raheem Mostert, but figured that Jeff Wilson Jr would be getting more touches, especially in the red zone. I also could’ve gone with Cordarrelle Patterson but assumed that Allgeier would be taking over. In both cases, I was right…but Mostert and Patterson still ended up with big days and clutch touchdowns.

But, the only player on my opponent’s team to score a touchdown was Michael Pittman, so I’m the league champion despite a real embarrassing performance this week. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU