Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My two Chubb/Cooper teams are looking pretty nice right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Curtis Samuel was a poor choice :smith:

But I'm playing against him and started Washington D/Monty in another :unsmith:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
The Broncos really don't want to give Gordon the ball. I just needed 5 PPR points from him.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Varg posted:

Seems like Murray took the starting job.. guess I can drop Gordon. I only have Ekeler and Conner, this team is cursed

Looks like it. Down to 1-4-1 and I just lost Marquise Brown for ~6 weeks :negative:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

shyduck posted:

oh sweet child

wrecked Latavius Murray :negative:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I'm hoping for less than 9. Come on bears don't be awful for once!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Needed 35 from Chubb/Cooper. Never in doubt :cool:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Quiet Feet posted:

In redraft I got two shares of the Eagles D and one share of the Texans' punter let's goooooo.

Also Goedert, Hurts, Sanders and Dameon Pierce in various leagues but strangely I'm mostly excited about the above two.

Really thought this would be a big game for Texans punter in my special teams league :sigh:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Gonna lose because Butker is broken.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Kilometers Davis posted:

This sounds absolutely terrible to me. Defense are kickers are fun! Fantasy football is chaos and that’s the best part.

That's why I started a special teams only league. Embrace the chaos.

After a 0-4 start my team will be back up to .500 after my win this week. :feelsgood:

Assuming nothing crazy tonight, no teams will have more than 6 wins or 6 losses. I have created beautifully balanced parity!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Could've really used that from Henry last week :negative:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Sitting Zeke on Thanksgiving was a mistake.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
lol I'm getting Brock Purdy'd in superflex. Was so happy when my opponent the Lamar haver didn't get Huntley

Going to lose my first round bye because of it :rubby:

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Etienne had a solid game for me. Was hoping for more especially after a big first half, but I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

This is it, boys. The day Derek Carr Gardner Minshew shatters multiple single game passing records and catapults me to the finals.

:shepface: