Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Kind of regretting playing Stafford, especially when my opponents have Kupp who seems to be almost his only target so I can never get ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Going against a Tua/Waddle/Hill stack :thumbsup:. I am likely going to have the second highest score and still lose by 60.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
My Freiermuth / Steelers D combo is not really lighting up the scoreboard tonight.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I was too high on the Broncos this year, going to start benching all of them including Javonte except for the softest matchups.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Every single time I play a last place team: their scores for the past 3 weeks: 99, 53, 89, their score the week they play me: 149.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Oct 3, 2022

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Having Hall get to the 1 yard line on two separate long carries just for Carter to get the TD both times. I am currently projected to lose that match by 6.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
In one of my leagues I have 59 yards on 4 receptions at TE cumulatively for the first 5 weeks. Kmet -> Kmet -> Hurst -> Conklin -> Conklin. Really wish I went TE instead of Javonte Williams at this point!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Regretting replacing Pierce with McKenzie. I figured he would get a lot of looks but if he keeps dropping them I doubt that will continue.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
My decision to replace Huntley and Pierce with Lindsey and McKenzie has turned 115 yards and a TD into 16 yards and a 2pt conversion. I am currently projected to lose by 3.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Oct 17, 2022

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Play posted:

Ouch! I'm a little confused why you would replace Huntley with Lindsey at least. Pierce and McKenzie is more understandable. Although didn't Lindsey have a TD I think I remember that happening?

Probably the 2pt conversion. I replaced Huntley with Lindsey because they were both the RB2 for their team, but Lindsey had been getting more touches than Huntley (14 vs 8 last week) and I did not think ATL would move the ball well vs the 49ers.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I won 50 to 47 thanks to Herbert tanking. Escaping punishment for my terrible decisions :smug:.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
What happened to Drake London? I am not playing him or anything, but I forgot I had him abandoned on my bench in a keeper league and early in the season it seemed like he was looking pretty promising.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
3 of my opponents have DJ Moore this week, that TD brought 2 games that was getting comfortable right back down to 50/50. The league were I have Moore I was up by 90 anyway so it did not matter much.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Sitting Kirk for Moore, probably don't need those 14 points anyway :thumbsup:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Most likely my first week this year where I lose in all 4 of my leagues, my team kind of bombed in one league but did reasonably well in the other 3, just got teed off on by multiple instances of Kirk, Cook, Conner etc. Really the only one that is in the realm of possibly winning is needing the Eagles defense to outscore Goedert by 10, but fairly low defensive scoring for this league makes it very unlikely.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I was so pleased to have Drake everywhere for my flex.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Needed 40 from Hurts and he is getting my hopes up, just to make the loss feel worse I assume.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Hurts with a full game of points at halftime.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I feel like I am wasting Kittle's game when I have a bye this week.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

the_american_dream posted:

Stared most of the week at my team deciding between Geno and Purdy. Was always going to choose wrong tbh

😔

Pretty sure the objectively correct decision is the one not going against the 49ers defense if the last many weeks are any indication.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
The Browns have been garbage since Watson came back.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Stat trackers are really struggling today, they are like 5 minutes behind the action.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I think people are irrationally high on Minshew. He has not played in a game for a while, the team is going to be mostly playing to not get hurt, and the Dallas defense is decent. I am wrong a lot though.

Also, for some reason I am not very concerned about fantasy football this week, even though I am in the semi-finals for 3/4 of my leagues. I was hemming and hawing over decisions more in week 5.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 24, 2022

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Too many opponents have my players across different leagues, I am not sure which league to abandon yet to know who to root for.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Kind of hoping NE scores a few or something just so Burrow needs to keep playing, going to be sitting the 4th quarter at this rate.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Sure wish I knew the NYGs main WR was this Hodgins guy instead of Slayton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Going to lose my final where I was a huge underdog because I benched Darnold.