Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OP is:
dumb
old
dumb AND old
just completely worthless
a fine and decent idiot
Goku
View Results

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
poo poo, this has been happening to me my whole life, but because I'm a genius, not a dumb old like OP.

When I decide I need something in another room I don't just SHUT OFF my brain during the journey. I keep thinking and solving world problems and reflecting on my gigantic penis. Sometimes by the time I get into the room I was going to, I forget why. My brain is just to amazing to be confined to a single train of thought.

I am a genius. Unlike OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

goatface posted:

Are you with the nurses?

I don’t know where I am, to be honest. I remember being strapped into a gurney and wheeled through an unkempt bloody hospital full of discarded body parts and demented people where I wound up in an operating room full of hospital staff in white who restrained me further in rusty steel. When I told one of the staff members I needed to go home to replace a roll of paper towels in my kitchen, I was told I was home and was dead.

An eyeless staff member injected some painful solution directly into my skull, and I woke up screaming at the kitchen table where I am posting this right now. I glanced over to the paper towel holder and it is full. What the gently caress is going on???

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

poo poo, this has been happening to me my whole life, but because I'm a genius, not a dumb old like OP.

When I decide I need something in another room I don't just SHUT OFF my brain during the journey. I keep thinking and solving world problems and reflecting on my gigantic penis. Sometimes by the time I get into the room I was going to, I forget why. My brain is just to amazing to be confined to a single train of thought.

I am a genius. Unlike OP.

pop quiz sucka what is the latest world problem you solved???

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

pop quiz sucka what is the latest world problem you solved???

Teaching your mom to squirt.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

You Are A Elf posted:

I don’t know where I am, to be honest. I remember being strapped into a gurney and wheeled through an unkempt bloody hospital full of discarded body parts and demented people where I wound up in an operating room full of hospital staff in white who restrained me further in rusty steel. When I told one of the staff members I needed to go home to replace a roll of paper towels in my kitchen, I was told I was home and was dead.

An eyeless staff member injected some painful solution directly into my skull, and I woke up screaming at the kitchen table where I am posting this right now. I glanced over to the paper towel holder and it is full. What the gently caress is going on???

This is your young brain’s dying dream before coming to peace with being old

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You can buy a little recorder device so you say what you're getting up for before you move, then you can play it back when you forget while entering a room.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

goatface posted:

You can buy a little recorder device so you say what you're getting up for before you move, then you can play it back when you forget while entering a room.

your cellphone has notes, both text and voice. Use evernote, so you have a history of everything you ever thought you would forget.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No, they go on a string round your neck and have about three big buttons on them so old and infirm people can use them with their withered arthritic hands.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

IShallRiseAgain posted:

I have a room where that always happens when I enter it. The odd thing is that I could've sworn it was just a closet before. Also, I sometimes hear strange noises coming from it at night.

Are the strange noises maybe pipe music? Is it colder than expected? Do you suddenly have a craving for turkish delight?

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
If you aren't constantly craving good lokum are you even human? It's so loving good.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

congratulations, op. i always believed in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hopefully mods forget to gas the thread