Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hello, or bonjour as they say in europe. this thrad is for discussing european things such as pickled fish, wooden clogs, baguettes, and balalaikas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did you know that europeans think it is perfectly normal to eat cheese w/ live worms in them? culture is crazy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Europeans will often walk in on you in the bathroom and exclaim "Hey! You're-a peein'!" and that's how they got their name

biosterous

in europe you can just get on a train and go to another country for a day trip because you like their beer better or w/e and it's not even a thing

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Europeans will often walk in on you in the bathroom and exclaim "Hey! You're-a peein'!" and that's how they got their name

gets me every time

Nosfereefer

europeans have no shame, and they're all nudists

Nosfereefer

the average european swallow three croissants a night

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
habla espanola por favour

Scuba Trooper

the toilets flush backwards in europe, home of the kangaroo

Nosfereefer

Areola Grande

the little porcelain shelf must be a great place for poo to pile up on

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

it's so you can examine all the worms you've eaten in cheese

google THIS

Areola Grande posted:

the little porcelain shelf must be a great place for poo to pile up on

It's there so you can frown at your poo, Europeanly

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

it's for you to exclaim "this is some top-shelf poo poo."

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'm very European. Got my posting beret on right now.

google THIS

Pushing my comically tiny car along with a pole as bulls stampede around it whilst drinking a refreshing ambient temperature beverage, just another typical day in the old 'Rope

Areola Grande

google THIS posted:

Pushing my comically tiny car along with a pole as bulls stampede around it whilst drinking a refreshing ambient temperature beverage, just another typical day in the old 'Rope

it's pronounced yurp :colbert:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

europeans wear goofy clothes especially pants that go well below the knee but not the ankle

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

they only wear very dark colors

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

powdered wigs are big in the 'yorp

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
as an ex-'yorper, i miss my powdered wig

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
america: rootin tootin and shootin
yorp: peein poopin and powderin

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh la la

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

europe: wine with lunch is socially acceptable, but so is jerry lewis. truly a land of contrasts.

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

europe: wine with lunch is socially acceptable, but so is jerry lewis. truly a land of contrasts.

The ol' lunch 'n Lewis

Finger Prince

I eat tapath and drink riokhhhha, jajajajajaja!

Finger Prince

That's how spanish flavoured Europeans laugh btw. Jajajajaja. Not sure about other flavours.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

That's how spanish flavoured Europeans laugh btw. Jajajajaja. Not sure about other flavours.

Honhonhon!

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

yorps like to derisively laugh at your piggish, uncultured ways. this applies even if you yourself is european

Nosfereefer

in europe, wine is "passable, but is not wine"

Nosfereefer

europeans' favorite activity is complaining about bread

google THIS

Europeans are obsessed with seeing how old and ruined food and drink can get while still being marginally safe to consume, then passing it off as a delicacy

This has resulted in some wins, such as champagne and cheese without worms, but overall it has been a mixed bag

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
aww yiss
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_of_Worms

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

there's a tradition in europe where you throw diplomatic delegates out of your window

Nosfereefer

barbaric american: "what the heck, did you just chuck that bro out your window?"
sophisticated european: "the term is defenestrated, you uncultured swine"

Escape From Noise

Non! Non! NON! Ze bidet is next to ze toilet, not built into it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Royal Hygienist: Sacre bleu, your majesty! Ze servant who pees on your butthole to wash ze poop off has taken ill!

King: Oh no, zis is horrible! If only zere was somezing else zat could clean my royal hiney while creating ze same sensation!

Christophe des Rosiers, inventor of the bidet: !!!