Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Just give everything to Del Toro really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Don't send Del Toro to the marvel prison, that's how we lost James Gunn's R-Rated dark comedies. I know The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker are good but I want to see what else he'll do but he's stuck in the superhero purgatory.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Just make them all animated like Spider verse

A blast to look at from start to finish, never bored

But ofc adults who watch comic book movies still think animation is 'for kids'

You. Are. Watching. COMIC BOOK. FILMS! They naturally are better animated but NOOOO gotta force people to paint a woman green for She-Hulk

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

StrangersInTheNight posted:

They naturally are better animated but NOOOO gotta force people to paint a woman green for She-Hulk

thats funny because she hulk is fully CGI animated and not a painted woman at all (and looks a little weird)

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So it's the rap lady twerking by herself then?

e: she could be a model and not a rapper, I thought maybe she was a rapper with her funny name

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Megan thee Stallion is a very famous a rapper and I assume tatiana maslany is twerking with some kind of mocap suit with her

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Caesar Saladin posted:

thats funny because she hulk is fully CGI animated and not a painted woman at all (and looks a little weird)

Yeah, they need to work on it a little more, but it's a lot of CGI and it's a TV show.

My opinion is that the CGI team is slowing down she hulk's movements down too much to give her the effect of size. Or maybe it's a combination of Tatiana and then CGI team.

The problem isn't really there with hulk.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

^^^ IMO the CGI in She-Hulk is ok, but the dialogue timing still feels off.

It's like the audio is still like a split second off and it piles onto the uncanny valley look to the point you don't ever think it's not CGI.

Feige should order a film starring Madcap, Lunatik, and Foolkiller who for some reason or another all decide to try to kill Deadpool.

Have Gunn direct THAT one.

It'll be the next Avengers I tells ya.

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Sep 16, 2022

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm going to be honest: I'm not sure what all they've done with Foolkiller since the 90s, but I think he is a character with a concept that seems like it could work as a Daredevil/Punisher series villain with a few changes to his set up. You'd get all sorts of free advertising at the very least, in the modern age, with the controversy of the character.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Slade Wilson vs Wade Wilson crossover.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm going to be honest: I'm not sure what all they've done with Foolkiller since the 90s, but I think he is a character with a concept that seems like it could work as a Daredevil/Punisher series villain with a few changes to his set up. You'd get all sorts of free advertising at the very least, in the modern age, with the controversy of the character.

Foolkiller was the villain in the third season of Jessica Jones, but I only saw the first season so I don't know what he was like.

In terms of the comics, he came back for a little bit as part of the Mercs for Money. It was a status quo where Deadpool became beloved around the world and was even merchandizing his name to fund the Avengers. He franchised the Deadpool gimmick and had a team of antiheroes with similarities to him all dressing in multicolored Deadpool tights. Foolkiller was part of the team (along with Solo, Slapstick, the Terror, Stingray, Madcap and new character Masacre) while trying to get his degree in psychology.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Charles Bukowski posted:

Slade Wilson vs Wade Wilson crossover.

mayvbe already happened in a Batman and Superman comic where they were on the cruise ship.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Some of my comics ended an editorial with 'nuff said.

Most of them had "What? Me worry?" in them.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zeluth posted:

Some of my comics ended an editorial with 'nuff said.

Most of them had "What? Me worry?" in them.

Remember Mad TV? They had some good jokes

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Remember Mad TV? They had some good jokes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
He looka likea man

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I found it. A sneak peek at Marvel Phase 5 leaked straight from the innermost vaults at Disney:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPlzRadfGdI&t=923s

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
How many artists wanted their name in the game?

Because i bring you a proper Punisher,

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Gavok posted:

Foolkiller was the villain in the third season of Jessica Jones, but I only saw the first season so I don't know what he was like.

What the hell, there was a third season??
I only remember the first one with purple hypno guy, which was cool, then the second season was way bogged down with wall to wall mommy issues, then defenders sucked and i guess i stopped paying attention.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

X JAKK posted:

What the hell, there was a third season??
I only remember the first one with purple hypno guy, which was cool, then the second season was way bogged down with wall to wall mommy issues, then defenders sucked and i guess i stopped paying attention.

I think the third season was better than the second one. The show kinda reached a logical end point. If you enjoyed the first season then maybe give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I owned that issue. It was the color insert mid issue around 1992-1993