Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
WNC is my heritage, so I am super happy for Boone. I love that whole area, but I haven’t been since I moved to Knoxville in ‘04. Need to change that and hit up Blowing Rock too.

Soul Glo posted:

I maintain that Vols will finish 10-2; it’s good that they had the messy game early and still won and now can fix the sloppiness in a tune-up game against Akron before getting to the meat of the schedule.

As a Vol fan for almost 40 years I hope you are right, but I’m not buying the 10-2. If that happens Heupel is coach of the year and look for Oklahoma to come hard for him if Venables slips up at all.

Fake edit: After looking at the schedule if we are still undefeated going into the Bama game you could be right. Of course after that you are relying on the UK curse to continue, but I am also worried some about the South Carolina game.

Speaking of curses beware of Richardson having the game of his life against us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

LeeMajors posted:

Does Aggie have the largest sense of entitlement with the fewest accomplishments in CFB? It not them, who is it?

I can’t think of another team. Honestly I paid zero thought to them before they came to the SEC and I’m still confused why they come across as so entitled. I even say this as a Tennessee fan. Even if I ignore the great history at Tennessee before I was born, at least they have won a BCSNC and several SEC championships in my lifetime. Still we do have our share of entitled pricks, but that is given when you won something before (see Bama before Saban). What am I missing about the Aggies?