Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

wandler20 posted:

I finally finished the 36 camo challenges for Interstellar. A big moment for me. What a grind.

congrats, it's a really nice camo - looks extra good on certain maps depending on the lighting (try it on the new limited time variant maps before they poof)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

victrix posted:

congrats, it's a really nice camo - looks extra good on certain maps depending on the lighting (try it on the new limited time variant maps before they poof)

Thanks, I'll check those out. I'm very excited to not do small map moshpit for a very long time since that's almost all I played during the camo journey.

TheGreySpectre
Sep 18, 2012

You let the wolves in. Why would you do that?
Matchmaking has been real weird for me the past couple days. It keeps throwing me into these extremely lopsided matches where most of one team has 2-3x the kills of anyone on the other team. This is in casual mode, I don't do ranked play.

TheGreySpectre fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 1, 2024

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I don’t even play cod anymore and yet I am hooked on SallyIsADog2’s rebirth spectate videos. They’re surprisingly compelling!

Favourite player recently was gondola guy.