Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Beta is live and….feels good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

If you’re interested in unlocking some bonus guns that aren’t normally unlockable under the level cap for this beta, create a new load out without overkill as a perk, then equip the shotgun in your primary, and then add overkill back in.

This should add a previously locked AR to your secondary (the laughland platform), which you can now level to unlock the game’s version of the MP5 (the Laughland sub), which absolutely shreds.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Heads up - if you’re having issues with poo poo you unlock not working, restart the game. I was having a tough time getting weapon unlocks to sync and that did the trick.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Multiplayer on PS5 is pretty solid so far. I like most of the changes from MW2, maps are good, etc. this is the only successful part of the package and good on Sledgehammer for at least getting this part done.

COD HQ seems buggy as poo poo and has a lot of baffling omissions (why can’t I filter calling cards and emblems by unlocked status, pictures of unlocks fail to populate in the reward screen so you can’t see what you’ve unlocked, there’s a bug with xp tokens where they’ll randomly get locked out and you can’t use them until you restart, etc).

Campaign is hot dogshit, I can’t believe that they released it.

Don’t care about zombies.

So, in summary, it definitely feels like an expansion pack they they developed in 18 months that the suits forced them to call a sequel.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

I hate/love how dumb this stupid game is and hate/love that it is exactly my kind of stupid

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

I deeply love the WSP even though it’s a pretty dumb gun.

Just sliding around maps hooting and hollering like a fool, you can’t intimidate me with your “snipers” and your “range”

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

I mean it allows you to target unlocks if you’re good at challenges, I guess.

It just kind of sucks when you get a daily that involves something you haven’t unlocked yet (e.g. today I got “get 2 kills with breacher drones”), although I guess i could do zombies or whatever.

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

Akimbo WSP-Stingers kitted out for hip fire. Rust 24/7 playlist. Double XP weekend.

Time to finish off this battlepass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanillaGorilla
Oct 2, 2003

CuddleCryptid posted:

It looks like they've changed how Armory works so that the "win any match" bonus condition is just unlocked all the time. Either that or it's a reward for hitting 55, not sure.

They changed this about a week ago in one of the balance patches that came out.