Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I have to get a copy of this book, this is extremely my poo poo.

I remember reading "What The Dormouse Said" years ago and it was the first time I really thought about the cultural impact computers had, people really distrusted them (and they were right).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Act quick there are only 5 copies left of the paperback and the hardcover is way less interesting. Mine is in the mail :)

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

xarph posted:

sorry for the delay; I had to read nona the ninth before all the artists I follow started spoiling it with fanart.

continuing "literally every financial scam in the 70s is happening in crypto today":

This is good for Bitcoin

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

xarph posted:

wage theft is a computer crime

guillotine

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

xarph posted:

found a second copy that was beat up enough that I didn’t feel bad debinding and scanning: https://archive.org/details/thomas-whiteside-computer-capers

Awesome