Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You'll find that outdoors too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Flunky posted:

seen some girls out there once if you’re into that sorta thing

they just point and laugh at you

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I was just outside! I'm thinking of going for a run later this afternoon or evening when it cools off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

You pour... baking powder on it? Never googled this and I'm ready to learn

pff you just move the burgers around and let the fire burn itself out

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I went outside once but then 9/11 happened. Not good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i considered going outside, but then i decided to go back to bed and be sad some more.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I went outside and had fun once. It was awful.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
I am from outside. It's pretty sweet here. There are natural features of geology that help contextualize our miniscule existence and allow us to accept things as they are. There are other organisms in an astounding variety of size, function, and body plan allowing us to understand the multitude of correct ways of living a life. Some of them will suck your blood and it's an excellent reminder that life is for those who have the ability to live it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mayor Dave posted:

But there's bugs out there

thanks to climate change, not anymore 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

went outside, it was muggy but the wildfire smoke wasn't as bad as yesterday

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've been trying to encourage bugs in my backyard and this year a bunch of green anoles showed up so i have successfully repaired the ecosystem of .15 acres of the us

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Uhhh what? The last thing I want to do is see a bunch of libs smiling and pretending like everything’s normal when we live in freaking hellworld. I think I’ll stay inside today, op.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*gets sun in my eyes*

this is NOT. NORMAL.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Telling my neighbor syq when he gives me his opinion on Joe Brandon .

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He tells you Dan Bongino said it without an ounce of shame.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
<alanis morissette ironic> it's a stroll outside, then zombies end your day

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

AnimeIsTrash posted:

youve never met your neighbors

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How do suburb people even meet their neighbors anyway..like you walk up to their house and knock on their door to just say sup?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

In Training posted:

How do suburb people even meet their neighbors anyway..like you walk up to their house and knock on their door to just say sup?

nextdoor. or you're allowed to yell at them from your own back yard as long as one of you are grilling

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i meet my neighbours in the traditional city dwelling fashion, when we all are standing around the dilapidated communal area at night trying to turn the broken fire alarms off and cursing out the landlord. i have no idea who lives in the building next to me tho

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CoolCab posted:

i meet my neighbours in the traditional city dwelling fashion, when we all are standing around the dilapidated communal area at night trying to turn the broken fire alarms off and cursing out the landlord. i have no idea who lives in the building next to me tho

same, i am on good terms with my neighbours because we all warm our hands around the same burning barrel late at night

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i was not at all kidding, lol

e: also, not the first time i've been in this specific situation

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

In Training posted:

You don't say hello or give your neighbor an affirming head nod when you see them?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

In Training posted:

yard work. not mowing. mowing is loud and sucks. yard work is when you progressively remove your grass and mulch it over in favor of real plants. that you can have a conversation over.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

been in my place a year and I'll probably never meet the neighbors. at the pharmacy they read out the guy ahead of me's address and it was two doors down. I made small talk because our cars are identical model and color. he was a giant goon and was terrified. I'll never see him again

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i say swears online posted:

pff you just move the burgers around and let the fire burn itself out

yeah grease fires are fine. just let it happen, nothing will go wrong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

You don't say hello or give your neighbor an affirming head nod when you see them?

Of course, and I talk with them. But I'm used to apartment living and seeing lots of people 24/7

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

In Training posted:

Of course, and I talk with them. But I'm used to apartment living and seeing lots of people 24/7

don't worry about that guy, he can't even get his story straight on whether he's gonna be outside or inside

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
going outside is a great way to get a snake in your boot, imo

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
i went running an hour ago and now it's pouring, gonna stay in for the duration

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gotta water the plants today -_-

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gotta water the plants today -_-

nice, love pissin outside

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I went on a walk to pick up a delicious arepa, and passed a guy wearing a Brazzers shirt. Going outside is so cool

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

People just wear stuff like that without shame anymore. I have run into a few people wearing ahegao shirts and hoodies while outside.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

driving to work the other day the guy in front of me had a license plate frame that said "Brazzers Talent Scout" and they pulled into our parking lot lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have only come across pervert poo poo when there are cons happening. But have noticed an impressive uptick in the last 5 years of people wearing Goku themed apparel, which is badass. Goku shirts, pants, hoodies, socks, etc.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I bought a new shirt last weekend and I was very pleased to find that I had dropped down to an L from an XL in the four weeks since I've been biking every-other-day

it's such a good feeling

actually, even the biking itself I find very rewarding. On the days when I'm at the bike loop and there's no traffic to worry about, I put on the earbuds, and when Cheap Trick's "Mighty Wings" starts playing its like hitting warp speed and you just get this intense urge to pedal as hard as you can, going as fast as you can

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
saw a couple toads outside today. love those guys, hopping around

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

I bought a new shirt last weekend and I was very pleased to find that I had dropped down to an L from an XL in the four weeks since I've been biking every-other-day

it's such a good feeling

actually, even the biking itself I find very rewarding. On the days when I'm at the bike loop and there's no traffic to worry about, I put on the earbuds, and when Cheap Trick's "Mighty Wings" starts playing its like hitting warp speed and you just get this intense urge to pedal as hard as you can, going as fast as you can

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

TheSlutPit posted:

Uhhh what? The last thing I want to do is see a bunch of libs smiling and pretending like everything’s normal when we live in freaking hellworld. I think I’ll stay inside today, op.

A good solution to this is just inflicting your politics on people