Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Play posted:

Was Taylor out before the game?

He was ruled inactive on Wednesday according to the Yahoo notes.

Dalton Schultz put up a big goose egg for me last week and I still pulled out a W, you have a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
I hate Taysom Hill stealing all of Kamara's red zone touches.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I hate not starting breece hall because I expected Damien to do work against the lions D

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

WampaLord posted:

Dalton Schultz put up a big goose egg for me last week and I still pulled out a W, you have a shot.

You may be right, as long as Daniel Carlson doesn't put up 16 or more points. However I know this is possible because somehow nick folk contributed 18 to me this week

BlindSite posted:

I hate not starting breece hall because I expected Damien to do work against the lions D

Funny because in a drunken haze at 530 am last night I wanted to put Rhamondre in for Aaron Jones but decided I was being a dumb drunk idiot. except I should've because he put up almost 20 points

Hall could've had even more points too, he was literally stopped at the one yard line twice in that game

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ah well live and learn. I think moving forward Hall is pretty much a must start though.

Also gently caress. If conner could stop getting hurt in the 2nd quarter of games it would be amazing.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Ah well live and learn. I think moving forward Hall is pretty much a must start though.

Also gently caress. If conner could stop getting hurt in the 2nd quarter of games it would be amazing.

Yeah probably my most reliable player has also been a rookie running back I got in a later round, Dameon Pierce is exactly as dope as I expected but I did not realize he'd be quite that reliable in terms of fantasy. Which is good because JT is languishing and Aaron Jones seems to be getting less carries than Dillon even though he's been very efficient. So what was supposed to be the strength of my team are now bench-level at beast and it's Pierce and Rhamondre being the more reliable lol

I love the randomness of it all.

Also, someone PLEASE trade me a quarterback I am absolutely dying here

Play
Apr 25, 2006

oh my god i have a genuine chance to get defeated by Daniel Carlsson. this week is a genuine kicker battle for the win

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I was down >60 pts before this game.

I'm jinxing it by posting about it of course.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol I lost on that replay that took back that Davante Adams catch

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Love to put up the second most points of the week and still get outscored by 50.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The Big Jesus posted:

Love to put up the second most points of the week and still get outscored by 50.

lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

oh my god i have a genuine chance to get defeated by Daniel Carlsson. this week is a genuine kicker battle for the win

Ban 2 pt conversions imo

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Ban 2 pt conversions imo

I was having dinner so I missed a lot, is that what happened on the one before? Lmao and then I was sure I was doomed when davante made that catch, no way is Carlson missing from the 25, but then they called it back and the receivers ran into each other on the following fourth down play. And I won by less than a point.

What a roller coaster ride, probably my worst performance but I guess it still counts!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

I was having dinner so I missed a lot, is that what happened on the one before? Lmao and then I was sure I was doomed when davante made that catch, no way is Carlson missing from the 25, but then they called it back and the receivers ran into each other on the following fourth down play. And I won by less than a point.

What a roller coaster ride, probably my worst performance but I guess it still counts!

Yeah if McDaniels had of gone for the tie I win by less than 1 with the xp.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
JK Dobbins.....welp

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

JK Dobbins.....welp

Well he was going to be a good bye week filler at the time!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

well im totally hosed this week, who would've expected freaking saints vs cardinals to be a 76 point offensive explosion

also too many guys on bye. in reality i am inferior to my opponent in every way even without these qualifiers. im man enought o admit to that

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Play posted:

well im totally hosed this week, who would've expected freaking saints vs cardinals to be a 76 point offensive explosion

also too many guys on bye. in reality i am inferior to my opponent in every way even without these qualifiers. im man enought o admit to that

Not sure about that. My team is trash and allergic to touchdowns. Doesn't seem to be a problem for everyone else I face.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

okay i just need a measly forty or fifty points from Rhamondre Stevenson. should be doable

also why tf did I dump Aiyuk :smith: i don't actually remember doing it so im gonna assume i was drunk

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

okay i just need a measly forty or fifty points from Rhamondre Stevenson. should be doable

also why tf did I dump Aiyuk :smith: i don't actually remember doing it so im gonna assume i was drunk

Thanks for that.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I should probably do something about this, huh?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So....which one of us is grabbing Gus Edwards?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

So....which one of us is grabbing Gus Edwards?

I'm too low in the waiver wire. Stupid JK Dobbins.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ugh that stupid garbage time texans TD to pierce might gently caress me

AJ brown and Tua are really the ones who did me in tho

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
My opponent missed that Zeke was out this week, and him being out directly led to my guy Tony Pollard having a big day.

Despite all that, my lovely team is still only 70% to win going into tonight's game.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

WampaLord posted:

ugh that stupid garbage time texans TD to pierce might gently caress me

AJ brown and Tua are really the ones who did me in tho

i thought the exact same thing lol. had to celebrate that stupid, pointless touchdown. i actually hosed up big time this week since i didn't realize amon ra would be playing and started london instead. plus not starting rhamondre but that at least was my own bad decision. could've scored almost 170 points if i had gotten things right

looks like all the 5-2 and 6-1 teams are likely to lose this week. its a proletarian revolution in the tff nfc south fantasy league. no gods no masters!!! :getin:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hey now Hayden Hurst could score 14.

I mean, he could.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey now Hayden Hurst could score 14.

I mean, he could.

yeah definitely within the realm of possibility. also I missed the New Guy who is 5 -2 and pretty much guaranteed to win (i have sent his information to the commissar and he shall be executed by guillotine once the measure has passed committee)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My best game of the year and still got blown out. I'm bad at this.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

My best game of the year and still got blown out. I'm bad at this.

poo poo, you would have lost to half the league still. Lottttttt of offense this week

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

poo poo, you would have lost to half the league still. Lottttttt of offense this week

Yeah, my team is trash. I have the most mid group of receivers imaginable.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This is the only league I won in this week because I started rashod Bateman over Jacoby Meyers in 2 others. Lost by 7 and 9 points.

Injuries suuuuuck.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Yeah, my team is trash. I have the most mid group of receivers imaginable.

Same. At least my rbs finally decided to score points at the same time. I can only pray it continues with how many injuries and byes I have.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I have 8 players on a bye this week so congrats on the free win whoever plays me.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
No longer last place!

Just in time to play 1st place with 3 of my starters on bye.

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Nov 1, 2022

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Kind of nice to not have to tinker with the lineup. My entire bench is on a bye.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Lenny Wagon I'm playing you this week and you've got two guys starting who are on bye just in case you see this.

wandler20 posted:

Kind of nice to not have to tinker with the lineup. My entire bench is on a bye.

Lol. I'm very happy to be mostly through my important byes, and some injuries have cleared up as well. Mike Williams only guy still hurt. Well, and Jonathan Taylor but I'm benching him anyways finally. What a disappointment of a keeper and a likely first overall fantasy pick.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

Well, and Jonathan Taylor but I'm benching him anyways finally. What a disappointment of a keeper and a likely first overall fantasy pick.

I feel this. My keepers and top 2 picks were Najee Harris (he sucks) and Javonte Williams (torn ACL).

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress sake. Cooks isn't playing tonight and my alerts send through a warning 5 minutes AFTER kick off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

BlindSite posted:

gently caress sake. Cooks isn't playing tonight and my alerts send through a warning 5 minutes AFTER kick off.

and it wasn't an injury or illness or something like that. but a tantrum lol

e: Another thing. Next season I want to propose a small change and raise the score level for rushing yards for RBs, WRs, and TEs. Full PPR is creating an imbalance where an incredible day of rushing like Damien Pierce had results in a lower than expected score. I'd like rushing yards to be appropriately rewarded, maybe they can be .125 or something like that just to give them a little boost.

Also higher scores are cool. Any thoughts on that? Is it even possible with Yahoo?

Play fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 4, 2022