Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Love to start the season off with a W. Hopefully this Trey Lance fellow plays better outside of monsoons…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Herbie died and still decided to throw a tuddy to cost me 70 bucks for real. Shout out to a true badass.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Play posted:

Love the recaps! most enjoyable hope that keeps up

Off to a good start this week. Mike Williams, while a complete washed up bum who should probably quit football last week, this week is an absolute hero that we all can (and should) look up to as an example for the children

I took him to get a TD and over his yards. He’s going to go off as long as Allen is out for sure. Unfortunately the last leg of the parlay got killed when zombie Herbert threw that touchdown.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

BlindSite posted:

Diggs just fisting me this evening.

Who needs a qb when your top two receivers put up 85?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
All my teams are undefeated and they definitely shouldn’t be lol. Got pitts in a couple and a lot of Juju/MVS/CEH. poo poo I got autodrafted Trey Lance 2 rounds early and defense/kicker 6 rounds too early in this one. I went zero/hero RB in all of them though, so maybe that’s why. WRs been showing up this year, RBs not so much.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Love to put up the second most points of the week and still get outscored by 50.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I always set my lineups. Just wasn’t worried about Thursday night football this week for obvious reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Wow I thought I was fairly solidly in the playoffs, but I guess 3-4 things had to go the wrong way and they sure did.