Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Gonna give you all them hot mouth kisses 💋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Diggs just fisting me this evening.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Wish my runningbacks didn't die / lay a turd.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I feel like fantasy in general is a lot more boom and bust at the moment than it has been in years past. I think a lot of it is the truncated pre-season where starters get rested so much. Any team with a new or patch worked offensive line has some RBs struggling, lots of close games mean a lot more passing and a lot less starters closing games out - and even the blow outs we're seeing WRs go huge and the RBs get that committee approach. I think things will even out a little by week four or five as that chemistry develops, but early days it's the established teams with cemented combinations that have shot out. Well and Reek but he's a monster.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Big Jesus posted:

All my teams are undefeated and they definitely shouldn’t be lol. Got pitts in a couple and a lot of Juju/MVS/CEH. poo poo I got autodrafted Trey Lance 2 rounds early and defense/kicker 6 rounds too early in this one. I went zero/hero RB in all of them though, so maybe that’s why. WRs been showing up this year, RBs not so much.

This year, quite honestly in all 3 leagues I'm in I went an RB high in one of them and that was when I had first overall. The others were receiver. I have Cooper Kupp in two leagues. RB is just a desolate waste land outside of three guys and you might as well cast bones week to week to work out who's going to be the hot hand in some places.

Rashad Penny has been my biggest L. I thought he was drastically undervalued with his performance at the tail end of last year, didn't expect Geno to be throwing so drat much and for Homer to get so much of the action. I'm hoping Carrol changes his mind but yeeesh did I do bad there. Hanging my hat on my receivers carrying me early and my RBs coming into it late.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I hate not starting breece hall because I expected Damien to do work against the lions D

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ah well live and learn. I think moving forward Hall is pretty much a must start though.

Also gently caress. If conner could stop getting hurt in the 2nd quarter of games it would be amazing.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

oh my god i have a genuine chance to get defeated by Daniel Carlsson. this week is a genuine kicker battle for the win

Ban 2 pt conversions imo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Play posted:

I was having dinner so I missed a lot, is that what happened on the one before? Lmao and then I was sure I was doomed when davante made that catch, no way is Carlson missing from the 25, but then they called it back and the receivers ran into each other on the following fourth down play. And I won by less than a point.

What a roller coaster ride, probably my worst performance but I guess it still counts!

Yeah if McDaniels had of gone for the tie I win by less than 1 with the xp.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This is the only league I won in this week because I started rashod Bateman over Jacoby Meyers in 2 others. Lost by 7 and 9 points.

Injuries suuuuuck.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress sake. Cooks isn't playing tonight and my alerts send through a warning 5 minutes AFTER kick off.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

11% chance for the funniest outcome of the season

Even id laugh if I bottled this one. Forgot to chuck conor In my flex before the Friday game. Hurts will see me through.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My beautiful receiver sons. So many fantasy points lost like piss in the shower or however that dumb quote goes.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

DJ Moore having a huge day. So glad I took him out for chase who was announced as inactive at 2am.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

WampaLord posted:

:siren: WILD CARD PLAYOFF PREVIEW :siren:

Champa Bay (3) vs DrewBreesMoonCheese (6)

Will Champa Bay's RB combo of Josh Jacobs and Dalvin Cook be strong enough to withstand DrewBreesMoonCheese's overwhelming trio of Justin Fields/Travis Kelce/Davante Adams? Will Mike Evans catch anything? And just how many picks will Josh Allen throw? Tune in to find out!

Baker's Crap Dozen (5) vs Brady's mouth kisses (4)

Will Baker's Crap Dozen WR power combo of Justin Jefferson and Tyreek Hill be able to overcome the might of the Eagles and their quarterback? Will Ja'Marr Chase pop off for a 50 point day? The answers will be discovered this weekend!

I miss my 2 headed loving monster of Chase and Kupp. My poor Cooper. 😢

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

With hurts out and the dudes I have on IR I think I've fired my last shots, gonna need some big days from some mid fantasy talent if I'm gonna go back to back.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

My mouth kisses. My lips are chapped and fatigued!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Nothing like having your team completely poo poo the bed in the semifinals. Congrats Blindsite!

Unlucky week mate. I had a bunch of guys go off who could have easily scored 2.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Welp. Evans has won you this one. Congrats mate.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hmmm

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

WampaLord posted:

...yeah

It's in Roger Goodell's hands now, I guess. :ohdear:

Worst comes to worst do we get their individual points next week and add to the total?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Why don't we just take whatever our remaining players score in week 18 and add that to the total? It was just Allen and Chase yeah?

Fair enough if you want to "win" this year without the final players too. *

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thank you sir. Appreciate the cash. I will spend it on something frivolous and stupid as befitting my 2nd place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I just feel bad for the winner who will always have an asterisk because they didn't really win.

:biglips: