Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Excellent recap! Happy to start the season off with a win, much like my Bucs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Ok KC, time to take Williams out of the game. Double him or something

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I don't really need another running back but I am going to be picking up Jamaal Williams anyway. I will need him for week 9 when every single one of my running backs are on a bye.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Looking to trade a RB for a WR if anyone is looking for a RB.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

I think our trade benefitted us both.

I probably should've started Dobbins.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
JK Dobbins.....welp

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

okay i just need a measly forty or fifty points from Rhamondre Stevenson. should be doable

also why tf did I dump Aiyuk :smith: i don't actually remember doing it so im gonna assume i was drunk

Thanks for that.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

So....which one of us is grabbing Gus Edwards?

I'm too low in the waiver wire. Stupid JK Dobbins.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My best game of the year and still got blown out. I'm bad at this.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

poo poo, you would have lost to half the league still. Lottttttt of offense this week

Yeah, my team is trash. I have the most mid group of receivers imaginable.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I have 8 players on a bye this week so congrats on the free win whoever plays me.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Kind of nice to not have to tinker with the lineup. My entire bench is on a bye.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

Well, and Jonathan Taylor but I'm benching him anyways finally. What a disappointment of a keeper and a likely first overall fantasy pick.

I feel this. My keepers and top 2 picks were Najee Harris (he sucks) and Javonte Williams (torn ACL).

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The scoring is fine, draft better.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I vote to make TE catches worth 2 points. My guy isn't scoring enough.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

I went through all the teams looking for a way to trade Zach Ertz for a RB better than Khalil Herbert, and I gotta say, you all disgust me. What are these teams? One of you has 3 TEs. Bizarre league we got here, just bizarre. One of you has exactly 2 RBs and like 8 WRs.

Lol I'm so proud of our little league.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
gently caress you Justin Fields.

QB rushing yards should only count for half points. We need to change that next year.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I deserve this L for starting Toney.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Play posted:

Honestly think I deserve the l more than you do, hosed up big time in sit start and a bunch of my players disappointed. drat that was close and if the 49ers weren't absolutely dominating you'd still have a very good chance but it looks like they took Aiyuk out.

The part I find ironic is that I dropped Kenyan Drake due to having way too many RBs, you picked him up and put him in for Najee. So if I hadn't have made that completely random move of dropping him you would've kept Najee in and beaten me like a drum. Sometimes you stumble rear end backwards into the solution I guess

Lol yeah. I had Gus Edwards starting over Najee so when he was out I figured Drake would be a good start and I was so sick of Najee being poo poo all year I didn't want to start him and welp.

I guess that's why I am where I am.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

gently caress it, I'm counting out Touchdown Tom and betting it all on Geno Smith!

Probably a good idea considering the Bucs don't score more than 17pts AND they play at San Fran.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

It's been nice to ride Josh Allen, Josh Jacobs, and Dalvin Cook to a bunch of Ws. I wish my WR situation was better, loving Mike Evans is being criminally underused this season, but even though I didn't claim a bye, I'm confirmed for a playoff spot so nothing to complain about over here.

Until week 1 of the playoffs and I get totally stomped because all my guys under perform :v:

I feel this frustration but in a much different way.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lenny Wagon really got nailed by this

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'm just saying that's a lot of players and points to lose.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

Sure, but also it's the consolation bracket so :shrug:

Yeah it's meaningless but I still thought it was pretty wild to be so affected by that one game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
So..... any updates?